• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda The Stupid-looking Characters of Zelda

Do you like the stupid-looking characters?

• Yes! How could i ever say no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
1) I think Ghiarhim's character design was awesome. May I point out he is not supposed to look 'normal', being he is a freaking sword spirit?
2) Groose is ugly, sure, but I thought that was the point. Link was a hottie in SS, though smaller than Groose and apparently weaker physically. I thought Groose was meant to be the big bad ugly guy at the start who is hopelessly trying to compete for Zelda's attention?
3) The OoT guy/ Grog in MM is meant to look weird too
4) Tingle is just a general freak of nature. I mean he thinks he's some weird fairy guy in MM. I think his appearance goes with that pretty well.
5) The rest of the NPCs might be weird, but they hardly matter much. This isn't real life, they don't have to look realistic. I do agree though, that it wouldn't be fair if all the girls were drop dead gorgeous and the guys were all beefcakes.
6) Not one person has pointed out that Saria has green freaking hair. Just saying.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
2) Groose is ugly, sure, but I thought that was the point. Link was a hottie in SS, though smaller than Groose and apparently weaker physically. I thought Groose was meant to be the big bad ugly guy at the start who is hopelessly trying to compete for Zelda's attention?

6) Not one person has pointed out that Saria has green freaking hair. Just saying.
He's...Groose lol. I wouldnt say ugly, just ugly personality until he goes through his character development. I mean he doesnt have zits all over everywhere/he's not morbidly obese/etc. As far as Link goes, yeah, you could say that, but I've seen some people say he looks girly. Matter of opinion I guess.

She's a forest spirit that doesnt age...pretty sure she's not from the same gene pool as the hylians. Kafei in MM has PURPLE hair. Food for thought.

Twilight King

The Actual Hero of Time
Groose was pretty close to terrible and more zeroed in around ugly.

Are you trying to say something about gingers? -_-

I actually think that Groose is an awesome, very believable character (Minus the whole gravity-defying pompadour).

SOME of the characters look strange, but I think they all add variety to the game. If the game were to be filled with beautiful, flawless people, it wouldn't make for a very good game, would it?

The lack of uniformity really makes the games what they are, and I think that it's best this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom