• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask The Stone Tower Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
Ok this temple looks very challenging and well dont judge a book by its cover...i thought it looked hard and i got stuck right when i enter! the only room iv seen you can access is the room with the switches but the gate won't open. i know you have to use goron link on the huge switch but what about the others? Deku link isnt heavy enough so is there a certain switch for deku link? i thought i tried all of them but hes simply not heavy enough please help me and thank you!

Nicole

luke is my wife
At this point, you should have the Elegy of Emptiness, correct? Yes, the largest switch is used for Goron Link. Use the Goron Mask while on the switch, and play the Elegy of Emptiness. This will create a "statue" copy of Goron Link. From there, on the other switches, you can make a copy of Zora Link and Human Link. Deku Link does not work on any switches, ever, as far as I know.

Also, are you actually inside the Stone Tower Temple, or are you outside of it? I know there are some troublesome switches outside of the Temple.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't realize where you were. What Reaca said below me is correct. ^_^

In that room that you're stuck in, there is a wall that you can bomb. In that room, there is a little box that you can pick up and put on one of the switches.

skippybake420

IronKnuxSurge
Thank you! i didn't even think...thanks for clearing that ok cuz i thought maybe there was a smaller switch for deku link ok thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom