• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The stone door in clocktown's basement

I'd like to know if it's somehow possible to open the stone door found in clocktown's basement, after you go through it? If it is, would that allow you to go back through the twisted hallway that leads to the forest stage in the beginning of the game? Also, i think i have read a theory somewhere else, that suggests that the door will be opened, if you beat the game without playing the song of time.

Last edited:
A

AllenMan

Beating the game in the first 72 hours cannot be done, for you cannot leave the town until you first time travel. If you meant any 72 time period then that will not work either. My sister and I have tried.

It is impossible to open that door besides potential glitches and cheats. The forest area is an intro area not meant to be revisited once you've gotten to the main game areas.

It's also impossible, as AllenMan said, to beat the game in the first 72 hours because you are forced to do more intro stuff in that time to get the Ocarina of Time back. It IS possible to beat the game in the second 72 hours, though, in one single run. I forget what they call it. Six Day Challenge or something. But it is possible.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
Definatly impossible. Also, I can't even imagine trying to beat the game in one cycle. Just thinking about it gives me a headache!

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Even if it were possible, you won't be able to get to the forest you mentioned
Remember that in the beginning you fall in the pit that takes you to Termina

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
The six day challenge is legit, I've watched someone do it, and it's mad ridiculous, I could never do it. But no, you can't get back to that initial forest stage, as much as I've always wanted to.

S

ShadowLinkx

I have played MM with hacking, although I did it AFTER I beat the whole game cause I didn't want to slide through with infinite hearts, items, etc. Anyways I did levitation hacks and I was possible for me to get through the door and into the twisted hallway, and then you back to where the dead deku tree is but sadly thats the farthest you can go as the door leading to the previous room as been locked/barred and the ceilings of the level are completely blocked off so you can't "go through a wall" and even if there was a way to through that you can't go back to the Lost Woods because the Lost woods and the Scope Room (where link was transformed) are completely different mapped levels so levitating your way up the abyss wouldn't do anything. Your best bet is to find some kind of warping hack that with playing Song of Soaring would take you to where you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom