• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The State of ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Oh and one last note. I'm going to start hosting a series of Micro and Mini setups. These games will be very small, and fairly short. Micro games will be 9 player max and Mini games will be 13 players max. I want to do these to supplement some of the other larger games. If anyone wants to assist me in running these games or wants to do one themselves, let me know. We've never had too many like these and there are some relatively interesting possibilities available for these kinds of games.
Yeah I'll help out when I can. Right now I'm just really looking foward to playing again.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Maybe we should have two separate lists, a single list for normal games, and another for more role madness/kingmaker/etc-style games, and play one of each at a time? It makes the separate lists shorter and promotes normal games more.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Maybe we should have two separate lists, a single list for normal games, and another for more role madness/kingmaker/etc-style games, and play one of each at a time? It makes the separate lists shorter and promotes normal games more.
I don't think so. I think we can keep it all on one list, for now I think we should just stay clear of role madness games. After we build back up we can re-implement them but just space them out right.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

I don't think so. I think we can keep it all on one list, for now I think we should just stay clear of role madness games. After we build back up we can re-implement them but just space them out right.

Good point. I'm getting a little ahead of myself here :P

Maybe not normal vs non-normal, but what about size splits? Micro and Mini in one, Normal and Large in another. Thoughts?

Dan

I vote Johnny Guitar, the guy has always been passionate about mafia and has was the first to tutor me when I needed help with the game. :)

As I said a while back, I would love to get more involved with mafia again, count me in for next game.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I vote Johnny Guitar, the guy has always been passionate about mafia and has was the first to tutor me when I needed help with the game. :)

As I said a while back, I would love to get more involved with mafia again, count me in for next game.

There's one right now. Hit the signup thread :)

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Ah, thank you for the offer to join, but over in another part of the Zelda hellhole internet where I reside I've been summoned for this month to basically run the forum/be head admin as the current one is in need of an overdue break. So I won't have time to play a game prob for this month, but I am most certainly interested in returning to playing when the month is up, and am hoping by that time you guys have got your community up and running again! It'll be nice to play as a newbie in a community so meta-reads isn't really a thing (yet lol).

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Viral Maze - already in possession of powers, status transcendent.

XD

Maybe not normal vs non-normal, but what about size splits? Micro and Mini in one, Normal and Large in another. Thoughts?

I like this. I wasn't a huge fan of the beginner's games before. They were dreadfully slow. I like the idea of having normal to large games play out maybe one or two at a time, and micro/mini games play out one or two at a time. Beginners can read the sticky for beginners, and then jump into whatever they fancy. Personally I think, with the current state of Mafia, we can start with 1 regular/large game, and 1 micro/mini then transition and add other games accordingly. I believe we should eventually do 1 normal/large games and 2 micro/minis to maintain a fast turn-over rate for games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom