• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The State of ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm good for a back-to-the-basics type thing. I've always been a fan of smaller games, and quite honestly, I don't think we had the numbers for ~20 player games, and when we did have the numbers; the players were not at the same level of commitment. Besides, when you die night 1, and it takes 2 months for another game to start, you kind of loose your excitement/enjoyment.

I'd like for us to look into the mod queue as well. From posting your theme in the queue to getting your game started, it took almost a year.

As for the moderator, I'm fine with anyone from the old crowd. I still have my mod powers in this section and I drop by ZD at least once every day or two (to post my 1.5cents in the Gen Gaming), so I can always pick up the slack if worst comes to worst and our nominated tribute mod is busy. Even when I stopped curating the mod queue, I still locked threads every now and then.

Mido

Version 1
Current Moderator Vote Tally

Johnny Sooshi - 4 (Johnny Sooshi, Malon, DekuNut, Tristan, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Jamie - 4 (Johnny Sooshi, Malon, DekuNut, Tristan, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
DekuNut - 2 (Malon, Storm)
Malon - 1 (Malon)
Mido - 1 (Storm)

Viral Maze - already in possession of powers, status transcendent.

With an x number of voters present, it takes an undisclosed number for a majority lynch election. The voting process ends on a certain date on an unspecified time in an arbitrary time zone. Keep 'em coming, folks!

Mido

Version 1
Most of us are agreeing it should come down between Johnny or Jamie. So far they're tied with 4 votes each.

If there is a tie what will we do to break it?

The users involved in the tiebreaker will have to engage in fisticuffs to fight for the honor of the lass named Mafia. After the honorable battle commences, we will all partake for lunch catered by ZD's finest chefs.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Me too! :cool:

On another note, I would like to ask you if you wouldn't mind selling your masks at the outing? You see, the Board of Directors advocated for a masquerade ball in the evening to end festivities, and with my job on the line, I don't know where else to turn!
Sure, I'll sell them. They aren't poison lined or anything. I'M NOT A MAFIOSO!!

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
On another note, honestly I think it's just a matter of setting new threads up. I think we need to restart the thread containing out game cycle and put everyone back on in the order they're in and then get signups back on.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Oh and one last note. I'm going to start hosting a series of Micro and Mini setups. These games will be very small, and fairly short. Micro games will be 9 player max and Mini games will be 13 players max. I want to do these to supplement some of the other larger games. If anyone wants to assist me in running these games or wants to do one themselves, let me know. We've never had too many like these and there are some relatively interesting possibilities available for these kinds of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom