• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Spoiler Free Pledge

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Don't feel sad Medli, like you said, it's not your fault. Don't let what they did, ruined your chance to play and enjoy Skyward Sword. Don't forget, you also made a pledge on future Zelda games, it's not too late. Just tell the administrator on them.

I don't Know why I just thought of this but I am adding this pledge to my signature. The game is so new and I'm so glad I haven't ruined it. 7 hours today of pure new fun; I am impressed. Btw the spoiler in my sig is the current status of my godville hero. Nothing to worry about. It just saves space and most people who haven't heard of godville do not care about it. (The forums meat for flaming and bring dead-threads back to live is what mostly makes that site fun)

Jedi Link

Use The Triforce
Well, I already read spoilers for Skyward Sword but for all upcoming Zelda titles: I, Jedi Link will be an honorable Legend of Zelda player, I will be spoiler free from all current and future Zelda titles to come, my courage is like a light that guides me through the night, I will never give up and I will not fail, this I swear upon the Triforce powers of Wisdom, Power, and Courage, and the Legend of Zelda itself... Wow that is gonna be a hard pledge to stick to, but I can do it because I am Jedi Link! Hlyian master of the Force and weilder of the Triforce of Courage! Sorry about that, I got a little too much into character... Aaaaakward

S

Sunset Blue

I hereby pledge that I, Sunset Blue, will be an honorable Legend of Zelda player. I will be spoiler free from all the current and future Zelda titles to come. My courage is like a light that guides me through the night; I will not give up and I will not fail, this I swear on the Triforce powers of wisdom, courage, and power, and also The Legend of Zelda itself.

Seriously, it drives me nuts having to consciously avoid spoilers for SS. /:<

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I thought maybe I should bring this thread back since Nintendo E3 is around the corner.

I might need to update it too as well?

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I thought maybe I should bring this thread back since Nintendo E3 is around the corner.

I might need to update it too as well?

It's weird because I think this time we all want info on the game. Usually, I'm with you and I don't want to know anything. I was that way with Xenoblade X. But this time, I feel we NEED TO KNOW.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
What's with the Necromancy? a new thread would have done which could have been tailored specifically for 2016.

But anyway. I will watch E3 and the trailers but I will try to avoid too many story spoilers. I'll probably fail at that though. Hopefully Nintendo will not show everything off or make the game too big for everything to be shown off by release because I have a trouble restraining myself.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
It's weird because I think this time we all want info on the game. Usually, I'm with you and I don't want to know anything. I was that way with Xenoblade X. But this time, I feel we NEED TO KNOW.
I understand where you coming from, especially with the lack of information we been receiving lately, but I feel that we might end up knowing too much about the game since they want to dedicate 90 minutes of gameplay. Me personally, I like to know as little of the game as possible, I mean aren't you worry that they might spoil some of the plot of story Crimson?

What's with the Necromancy? a new thread would have done which could have been tailored specifically for 2016.

But anyway. I will watch E3 and the trailers but I will try to avoid too many story spoilers. I'll probably fail at that though. Hopefully Nintendo will not show everything off or make the game too big for everything to be shown off by release because I have a trouble restraining myself.
Haha, yeah you make a good point, but I guess I got lazy:sweat:.

Yeah I know how you feel, it going to be hard trying to avoid too many of those spoilers. I even thought about skipping the event and staying off this website for a while, but then it hit me that this game will not come out for a year, which mean I might have to stay off here for a year, but then again I don't think I can run away from these spoilers unless I can keep my laptop off until Zelda U comes out:confused:.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I understand where you coming from, especially with the lack of information we been receiving lately, but I feel that we might end up knowing too much about the game since they want to dedicate 90 minutes of gameplay. Me personally, I like to know as little of the game as possible, I mean aren't you worry that they might spoil some of the plot of story Crimson?

I think they'll show off irrelevant gameplay. What I mean is, they're not going to show end-game stuff. I'd say they'll basically just show some of the basic game mechanics, and maybe a few enemies, one or two NPCs, and that's it. Most of it will be general gameplay stuff.

Although I could be way off and maybe they will show off too much story. Who knows. But with the game still a year away, I doubt they'll spoil too much at E3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom