• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Spirit Mask Shop

Spiritual Mask Salesman

~ Deus' Pug Smuggler ~
ZD Legend
Site Staff
Welcome to the Spirit Mask Shop! Here I'll posts images of art to spread happiness! Just have faith!

To begin, I'll start with a new sketch I made today for @Satan I know @Dan @Deus and @Justac00lguy would probably want to see this too. I'm very proud of it.

Screenshot_20180625-154321.png

The next few sketches I did years ago, and decided I'd share because I recently found an old sketch book I had from 2012.

Screenshot_20180625-155050.png
Screenshot_20180625-155659.png Screenshot_20180625-155800.png

Screenshot_20180625-155813.png

There you all go. In the future I'll add more art to this thread. Feedback would be appreciated. Also, @Link Floyd always asked me to post some artwork in the past. Well I finally got around to it! :P

Last edited:

Satan

chunky plant goop
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
I like the distinctness of the shading. But I gotta dock points because you made me second guess my deteriorating ability to read gerudo with your gibberish. WHAT IS YHUBD? i cry >:

Link Floyd

Fab Floydian!~
Welcome to the Spirit Mask Shop! Here I'll posts images of art to spread happiness! Just have faith!

To begin, I'll start with a new sketch I made today for @Satan I know @Dan @Deus and @Justac00lguy would probably want to see this too. I'm very proud of it.

The next few sketches I did years ago, and decided I'd share because I recently found an old sketch book I had from 2012.

There you all go. In the future I'll add more art to this thread. Feedback would be appreciated. Also, @Link Floyd always asked me to post some artwork in the past. Well I finally got around to it! :P
Wow, you're very talented. :) Are you going to add any color at all in the future?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom