• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

THE Skyward Sword

I can't wait to see the transition between The Skyward Sword and The Master Sword. It doesn't seem to be a physical change, judging by the trailers and screenshots. So will it be more of a spiritual change?

I'm guessing there won't be a physical change, nor a spiritual change. The sword will simply be renamed by the sages (or something like that) for it's great deeds, and it's new role of protecting Hyrule from evil - sort of like a promotion. I don't know about you, but I think this way is cooler. :cool:

FierceDeity said:
they probably didn't want to show anything so they just reused the design of the Master Sword for trailers and demos
This. The design of the Master Sword was probably used because that was just a demo of the game.

I believe the change will be physical. I don't know how it would work with a physical change if the designs are different, though. However, if the design of the Skyward Sword is the same as the Master Sword, I imagine that it might be something like the Wind Waker, how when you first obtained it, the wings of the Master Sword were folded up and the gem was black. After some event, the Skyward Sword becomes the Master Sword, so then the wings would span out and the gem turns yellow.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I think that it will probably work the same way the sword upgrades in ALttP worked. I think probably the sword will just change color, or something of that sort.

well actually you can already see a difference in the skyward sword and the master sword if you look closely at the trailer. The triforce emblem on the blade of the master sword is a hylian crest bird symbol on the skyward sword. slight difference but worth mentioning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom