• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Skyward Sword May Be More Than One Sword Eventualy

In Axle the Beast recent article called "Skyward Sword: Legends of Old Hyrule", he brought up many important and good theories and facts. It has been confirmed that the Skyward Sword will eventualy in some way shape or form (not nessisarely in the actual game) become the Master Sword. Although people beleive the Skyward Sword is the Picori blade in the intro of MC. So he came up with a great conclusion! What if both the Master Sword and the Picori Blade are parts of the Skyward Sword? Like lets say the handle of the Skyward Sword is the handle of the MS, of the Blade of Skyward Sword is the blade of the FS. Or simply, the left side of the sword is the Master Sword, but the right side is the FS. In both cases, the sword had to be fixed or advanced. That is actualy likely despight recent games. In ALttP, the Master Sword -> Tempered Sword -> Golden Sword. In MC Picori Blad -> White Sword -> Four Sword. So that proves both of the swords can be tampered with. In MCI (Minish Cap's Intro), the Hero of Men used the Light Source (that is not nessisarely any specific item, rather that it can literaly be light shining on Hyrule) and the Picori blade. Both of which came from the sky. Just because it did not say were the Hero of Men is from, does not rule out that he can be from the sky. It has been confirmed that the Skyward Sword will EVENTUALY become the Master Sword, so that is the Master Sword counterpart to the arguement. So what do you think? Do you think the Picori Blade and the Master Sword are parts of the Skyward Sword?

Anemos

Master of Chaos
It's interesting that you bring up the idea of combining swords, though your idea that the Master Sword and Picori Blade are part of the Skyward Sword should be reversed. If the Skyward Sword becomes the Master Sword, then the Skyward Sword and Picori Blade would become the Master Sword when combined.

But it has been done before. In Phantom Hourglass, you had the Phantom Blade and the handle being separate before Oshus combined them.

It may work.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
That's quite possible, if TMC turns out to be adjacent to Skyward Sword. Interesting theory. Although, it doesn't necessarily have to be the physical components of the sword, though; I'd imagine it would just be infused with different kinds of power, like how you infuse the different elements to make the Four Sword in TMC. The Skyward Sword may have some other special properties, which, when combined with the Four Sword, make the Master Sword.

i haven't played the MC. but i don't think SS has anything to do with MC. just because link comes from the sky doesn't mean that it has anything to do with MC. they might be talking of two different heros. who said that only one hero can come from the sky? doesn't the picori blade become the four sword? i don't think two very powerful swords can come from the same sword. i think the Skyward Sword will just turn into the master sword.

Diablo

King of Redeads
This is an interesting theory. Maybe they could have Vaati as the main villain and he would try to prevent you from combining the skyward sword and the picori blade. Also this would be a could be a good explanation for the orgins of the master sword. Since you would be combining the most powerful swords from to realms. (Skyloft and Hyrule)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom