• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Situation Game: What'll Happen to You?

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Since you are in an unkown planet with a gay green elve who knows jedi skills you do the most logic thing to do, you start playing FFVII, and when you got to the last boss...

Yoda tries to grape you. But before he does, you use your psychic powers to teleport yourself to your house where you begin to play World of Warcraft.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Then you realize you are in heaven and you are bored so you want to buy a new Pokemon game so you can battle God. And when you were on your way to the store you find Link and your old "friend" Navi buying a Hylian shield, then you ask Link why:

Last edited:
The guy that you thought was God turns out to be a delusional old man who wanted some attention. You ask Navi why she is in Skyloft with the SS Link instead of being in Hyrule with OoT Link.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
She answers that OoT Link doesnt exist, and she needs to bug a Link continously or she shall die.
She then asks you if you want to marry her, to wich you respond:

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
And out of the moon poop comes out a gigantic Darth Vader, wich takes of its mask and states that he is your father!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom