• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Situation Game: What'll Happen to You?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Then, suddenly, the cat decides to die and never come back. He left you a box and you get into it. You are now trapped inside the box because you thought being trapped was going to make Superman come to the rescue. What do you do?

Big Octo

=^)
Punch your way out of the paper box. The box was 1000 feet in the air, so you fall. Falling down with you is a flashlight, backpack, and a towel. What do you do?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
You are now in the middle of nowhere for you realised that it was all a dream. There is darkness all around you and you do not have your flashlight. What do you do?

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
An alien mothership approaches and you throw the torches at it but nothing happens, the aliens come down and you stab one with the sword that was in the corpse, the other one says he just wanted their brothers corpse and goes into the ship and shoots you with a laser, you dodge it and find that the dead alien had a laser gun, you shoot the alien space ship and the alien transforms into a werewolvevampirezombie and attacks you...

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
You lick your bottom and eat your poo to survive the starvation you were suffering, then you see a SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA-ROBOTIC-CHIKEN come down from the sky, the SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA-ROBOTIC-CHIKEN says to you:

The chicken said "Fight me!" A meteor then crashes down in front of you and gives you magical abilities.

Last edited:

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
Then you use the Super psychic powers to kill the SUPER-ULTRA-MEGA-ROBOTIC-CHIKEN, wich was actually revealed to be a transportation pod for a fairy named Navi, Navi tells you that she comes from far far away to annoy the hell out of a boy named Link, and that she was sent by the Jedi force of the west. She tells you to go:

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
You ask Navi how to get there and she says: Belive and it shall happen!

You close your eyes and you appear in front of Yoda, you start your training and Yoda confesses that he loves you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom