• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Situation Game: What'll Happen to You?

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
So basicly, all you have to do is create a Situation you're in, and the next person chooses what happens next. Weather it be good, bad, or just plain mean.

Situation 1) First Person to post gets to choose!

(I will let you know when the next Situation starts so get posting!)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Is this how you play?

Situation: You are in a dark ally and there is a guy in black clothing with a hood over his head. He looks at you. What you have is a flashlight, two dollars, four pices of gum and a dead cell phone.

pizzavato

B*RS
you go to a bus stop and pay your only 2 bucks to go to a grocery store and hide there. but now the clerk gets mad at you for just hanging around hiding from the guy earlier.
you have a sword in isle 2 which is odd for a grocery store, a kitchen knife in the meat room, and you have your gum, cell, and flash light.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Instead of kicking him I slash at his foot and cut it off! I stab him in the heart and he dies. I am now standing over the dead body of Chuck Norris with my bloody sword in hand, chewing my gum. I have a flashlight in my pocket.

Zeldawolfsheik

Chief of Shiekah Tribe
Pull out a fairy and return to the store. No time seems to have passed. You see a faint shuffling under Norris' body. A fairy of his own pops out beneath him. You bow as he rises.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
However, it is actually Ganondorf, and he saccrificied Norris to get the Triforce back. Then, a tsunami from Zora''s Domain, Volcanic eruption from Death mountain and earthquake from Kokiri forest occurs at the same time and...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom