• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Silliest Things in Zelda

You can't love something while admitting something looks silly. For example, while I like Power Rangers, I can admit something like, say, the Battlizers, look silly. Also, while I like Zelda I can admit there are some characters, major, minor or bosses, look silly.

Who or what is the silliest thing you've seen in Zelda?

Link's dance when he dons the Kamaro's Mask and his hilarious sniffing and snorting when wears the Mask of Scents, both in Majora's Mask. Although these might not really count since they were most likely intentionally silly, so I'll try to think of something else and return to post my thoughts. :yes:

Garo

Boy Wonder
Link's dance when he dons the Kamaro's Mask and his hilarious sniffing and snorting when wears the Mask of Scents, both in Majora's Mask. Although these might not really count since they were most likely intentionally silly, so I'll try to think of something else and return to post my thoughts. :yes:

Link's dance was actually pretty terrifying, if you ask me. The faceless child dancing in such a manner... dear God, the nightmares are returning... AHHHHHH

Yeah, I'll throw my vote toward the Postman. "HEH huh HEH huh HEH huh"

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
King of Red Lions... Anyone agree? I love how he reacts when you hit him... Or what about the cursed guy in OoT, his reactions when hitting him are funny, his grudge isn't that much...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
this may not cont link in link's log book link is just funny with how he is just kind hearted.

Last edited:
I have to honest and say I find Fierce Deity Link's war paint to be silly. The rest I wouldn't mind but the face paint reminds me of a stereotypical Native American like Nightwolf, or heck even Jim Hellwig as the Ultimate Warrior.
Ah, another idiot who needs to shut up with a massive ego and is all talk but sucks when it comes to what he brags about.

That and his sword, which looks like a DNA model. What is with the helix design? I don't care if its meant for long range attacks, it looks silly to me. But I do like the sword beams.

Another thing to say, I think sword beams from the NES era are silly. Sword are meant for to be melee weapons, plus they way that are simply fired, by pointing them or stabbing the air, just makes me chuckle. A Link to The Past is where they got better. The reason why I say that is because in later games the beams are fired when the sword is swung all the way and in a crescent shape, and that's where I think sword beams don't look silly, released in the fashion swords are meant to be used and in the shape of a cut of some kind.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I personally thought that in TP, it is pretty silly what Link's first job is. I mean, there is the legendary hero, herding goats. I mean no offense, but I thought it was pretty funny that some goats are able to damage him.

Also, the whole idea of cucco in OoT was pretty silly, when you hit them enough. A big boss might be no match for Link, but a group of cuccos can send him to his doom.

P

Purehalo59

The oocca race in TP. They are supposed to be a race capable of massive inovations, such as the sky cannons, but they ware just chickens (or cuccoos)........

I personally thought that in TP, it is pretty silly what Link's first job is. I mean, there is the legendary hero, herding goats. Also, the whole idea of cucco in OoT was pretty silly, when you hit them enough. A big boss might be no match for Link, but a group of cuccos can send him to his doom.
Heroes and many other greats - even in real-life - usually come from very humble beginnings (i.e. they start off as farmers, plumbers, poor, etc.). :yes: Also, the whole cuccoo fiasco is intentionally ironic, and just as intentionally hilarious! :lol:

Anyone remember Beedle, the shop/boat keeper from The Wind Waker? Well, they created him SO stereotypically Indian that it borders on ridiculous, which is further highlighted by the fact that he owns a shop :S, and they also threw the old stereotypical Indian accent in there. "Thank You!" :lol: Silly, but not so very "silly haha"... :shake:

T

Tetra23

I personally think that Medli from Wind Waker is extremely creepy and just plain silly looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom