• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Significance?

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
Did anyone notice in the very beginning of the video for skyward sword the images of Link on epona, majora's mask, Link on his boat, and Link in wolf form were just there? is it important to the order because this game has elements from them? or are they like a small timeline of a 'important games' run through? or possibly all the good 3-D games? or just all the 3-D games. what do you think the need/meaning of that was?

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Well, since this preview was almost premiering the game, I think the game makers were trying to pull together all of the nostalgia from the past games to help show the new one...It worked. I think I'm hooked.

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

Vynn Sarr

Sith Lord
Read the update on the home page, someone askes that question and they said no, it has no significance to the game.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
They wanted to show that the Zelda series is moving on the next generation. Maybe that is what Skyward Sword is all about, the Introduction of Zelda for the future. Gotta say, I'm flipping excited about Skyward Sword, it looks very promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom