• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Shining Diamond and Radiant Pearl Official Rivals' League

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
The release of Shining Diamond and Radiant Pearl is just around the corner (that's officially their names now I've decided) and what better way to actually derive meaning from these games than to host a companion league to the ingame Pokemon League?

Here's how it works:
Sign up here (you'll need a nintendo online subscription- you might be able to jack a free one from the my nintendo service).
Once SDRP (not the greatest acronym ever, but still technically an improvement!) release, you can freely challenge players who have signed up in this thread to battles, with one caveat- you can only fight trainers who have the same number of Gym badges as you.
Each win will earn you a certain number of points calculated at the end of the league, with wins against high-winrate opponents scoring you more points, and wins against opponents with high Gym badge counts scoring you more points as well.
You can only battle each player once per Gym badge (once you both earn more Gym badges you can rechallenge each other)!
The winner will receive a mysterious egg (ooh, so exciting! What's in the egg? Definitely NOT a Phione).

Players:
1. Mikey

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I tried to do something like this via a blog in USUM with Jiro and TS but it fizzled out in the end, hopefully this one works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom