• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Sewers (SU)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So, I am trying my post-apocalyptic thing again, kind of alternate history.

Alright, the story is that the USA and Russia did go into war with each other. The results were catastrophic, causing a new Nuclear World War. Many places of the US were destroyed, and those that survived were forced to live deep beneath the ground. The radiation was to severe for man to thrive on the surface. After 20 years of anarchy, civilians gathered together and formed a small colony. This colony is called Central Town. It was a dangerous place: crime, makeshift homes that were known to collapse. But it had lights. The tunnels were dark, and not many who went into the black maze ever came out. Some went crazy. (PS, this is modern day, with technology not as advanced.)

So here it is. I would like to say that I would like someone to help me take charge of this RP and make a plot.

SU sheet.

Name:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Skin Color:
Clothing:
Personality:
Backstory:
Other:

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
ill help you

peter
male
blonde
messy
deep tan
black jeans and black T shirt black reboks
he is silent and shy but will open up to friends
none yet
he does smoke (If it bothers you tell me)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Ooooooo... I think I need to get in on this... But who to be...

I'M GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR PLOT!

Name: Luke O'Hare
Appearance in general: iPod pics K 381.jpg
Personality: Dumb, naieve and almost unable to function in society with his lack of common sense. Super sweet and caring, though. Kinda like a puppy. Loves everyone, even if they don't like him back.
But when he has a weapon in hand, or is in mortal danger, he'll become a calculating, viciously epic badassassin. As soon as he puts away his weapon, or is out of the mortal danger, though, he'll revert to his dopey personality.
Backstory: When he was a small child, he accidentally wandered into the black maze, and disappeared. It was a miracle he ever came back, much less in only a few days. But when he did, it was clear his mind had suffered for it. Whatever had happened to him had left an irreversible imprint on his psyche, and he's been living safely and stupidly ever since... With only a few of his new quirks truly known to anyone but himself, and the inky blackness...

DANG, THAT WAS DEEP!

Other: Besides his general Cloudcuckoolanderness, his most evident quirks are his fear of hippies and the fact that he can't and won't tell when someone doesn't like him.

Please accept him! Pleeeease!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
If you want any help I'm always here. :)

Name: Alaia Orelle
Hair Color: Blond
Hair Style: Short in a ponytail
Skin Color: Light tan, a little pale
Clothing: Jeans, black t-shirt, brown jacket
Personality: Quiet, calm, mostly keeps to herself
Backstory: Nothing special because I can't think of anything X3
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Gareth
Hair Color: Red almost orange
Hair Style: Short and close to the head
Skin Color: Pale. (paler than most being Irish and all))
Clothing:Jeans and a button up shirt. It was a nice shirt but is filthy and disgusting like everything. It is now a faded green.
Personality: Has a terrible temper and talks a lot when you get him in the mood. He doesn't trust easily.
Backstory: His parents survived the war but had radiation poisoning and couldn't go down. His aunt and uncle took him in and he has harbored a grudge against well anyone. His adopted family was harsh and abusive to him and he never fit in. He ran away at age 18 and has lived the past 2 years on the streets. He is a thief, but a decent one. He only went into the tunnels once, when he first ran. Came out a harder man. It took him 2 weeks to get out and he never talks about it.
Other: (if this is allowed) He carries several large knives with him and always a flashlight. He likes to carry rope too.

Last edited:
I'm willing to help out with this RP. I actually have some ideas in reserve... so... yesh.

But damn, who to use, who to use... hmr. Just gonna make a gazillion Sus with this format 'cause I bored XD I'll settle on a character later, I suppose... unless Rainy and Tatl are willing to help with that.

That's it, I drew Max and he looks awesome. I'm not NOT playing as him. If I have to sacrifice Kira to do it, so be it! HE LOOKS AMAZING.

...TENNANT HAIR FUDGE THE WORLD

I can't even capture the awesome quirkiness of that freaking hair. It's not quite Ten--more like a cross between Ten's cowlick and Kira's thick, boyish cut.

BUT I TRIED

Name: Max Castillo [*world dies*]
Hair Color: Dark brown
Hair Style: Short and kind of quirky--think Tenth Doctor, but not quite. See reference .
Skin Color: Coffee-and-cream brown. He's Hispanic.
Clothing: A long, tattered coat that "may have once been a white lab coat. Maybe. I mean, what IS the color white these days? It's probably nonexistent..." Ahem. He wears a faded, dirty dark teal polo under the brownish coat, and long pants. He also usually wears fingerless gloves, and has leather boots, old and worn. Basically, this:
2vxesnt.jpg
Personality: Max is kind of a quirky man, a little bit mental but very intelligent. He'll say seemingly random stuff at times--sometimes it has a deeper meaning, sometimes it doesn't. He seems to like confusing people, and will be flighty and unfocused one second, diligent and controlled the next. But despite these strange attributes that sometimes make him come off as uncaring or malicious, he cares very deeply for those he's close to. He can be a bit protective, in a familial sort of way, and is a great mentor and teacher.
Backstory: Max was involved in an experiment at a young age--one he's never understood the origin of or means of actually doing--to attempt to create a superhuman. The result was K1R4, or Kira--an IQ of over five hundred, able to lift nearly a thousand pounds, and able to endure nine sieverts of radiation without effect. She was always perfect in his eyes. Then she overexerted herself in a test, nearly died, and was saved by a stranger who asked Max to not reveal his name to Kira. Despite Max's protests, he went into the tunnels--knowing it was suicide. Max never did tell Kira about the stranger's fate, but she was obsessed with him until she ran away. Max is now certain she's dead as well, but likes to imagine that she's alive somewhere...
Other: Max is pretty spontaneous. As well as saying random things that may or may not matter, he'll sometimes dance spontaneously, sing spontaneously, strike up conversations with ruffians he catches stealing--anything, really. It just depends on how he happens to feel. He is THE random. Being so insane may also be his way of staving off insanity--but nobody knows. Heck, Max sure doens't know.

If the whole deal with Kira is too sci-fi for you, I can try to edit. But... Kira IS sci-fi... editing that would be like trying to give the Mona Lisa eyebrows. Hard to imagine, seemingly unnecessary, and really, really tricky to pull off properly.

And yes, Kira seems completely OP, but I downplay this. A lot. She never really needs her strength, and her intelligence has no connection or effect whatsoever to her messed-up, bottled-up emotions. Kira needing to know something is my opportunity to go into full geek-out mode, and her IQ is, in other RPs, mostly because half of her brain is a supercomputer. Yay, plot holes being filled ^^

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Mono, you are fine to have two characters. And Kira is fine the way she is. Those with ideas, you can just message me or post them on here.

Mono, you are fine to have two characters. And Kira is fine the way she is. Those with ideas, you can just message me or post them on here.

YAY! :D

Zomg, Kira/Max double unit. Why did i never think of this before. So perfect... best Kira unit by far. Except maaaaybe Kira/Catalia.
And I'm rambling.

Name: Kira Castillo
Hair Color: Brown, a few tones darker than her skin.
Hair Style: Kira's hair is very thick, so she keeps it boyishly short so that it won't bother her as much. It still gets in her face a lot, though.
Skin Color: Caramel-colored--she's Hispanic.
Clothing: [I'M WORKING ON THE REF!]
Personality: Kira is cold and hostile, with a tendency to hold grudges and get frustrated easily. She tends to deny all emotions she has but anger--affection particularly. She tends to see people like they're machines, judging them not by their morals or hearts, but of how much use they're of and how much skill they have. All that said, she does have a caring side--she's good with animals, the few that remain, and can never say no to a child in need.
Backstory: Kira was created to be the ideal human for the apocalypse, an experiment of sorts. Because of this, she's always looked down on herself as inferior to all the other survivors in Central. However, not even she could deny that the tests were conclusively supportive in her favor--she was incredible in every way.
It couldn't last forever. She tested herself too far one day, just to find her real limit, and the the intensely high radiation caused a nervous failure. Her left arm and right leg had to be completely replaced, but a stranger did that somehow, and it saved her life. After that, she was never really the same--she remembered just a glimpse of the stranger, and he haunted her. After a time, she left to find him and never came back to her 'uncle'.
Other: Kira is half-mechanical. She doens't know just who made her left arm and right leg, much less who attached them, but she's a cyborg of sorts. The limbs are covered with a metallic black material, and the left forearm has a gold-colored bracer of sorts.
Kira has a sharply defined Spanish accent that comes through whens she feels intense emotions--when she gets particularly riled up, when she's afraid, and when she's grieving are when it's strongest. Of course, it also comes through when she's happy... but let's not be unrealistic. She's never laughed--ever. Her smiles are rarer than gemstones in the sewers.

So, aside from clothing, is she good to go?

...I'm not even joking. In any arc, any backstory, any canon at all, Kira has never once laughed.

...I lie, there are exactly two exceptions. BUT THE CONDITIONS ARE EXTREME AND WILL NOT COME UP IN THIS RP! ...unless I kill someone. Hehe...

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...Luke is gonna have fun with Kira. Especially now that he's clinically insane instead of just randomly stupid.

And I may have some basic ideas for Windmill... I'll PM you.

...Luke is gonna have fun with Kira. Especially now that he's clinically insane instead of just randomly stupid.

And I may have some basic ideas for Windmill... I'll PM you.

Oh, you bet he will. It's gonna be madness, it really will. I look forward to it. I don't... gad, I'm gonna hate this, aren't I? YOU BET YOU WILL :D

I think I'm going by eye color these days. Kira has kind of turquoise-teal eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom