• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seven Year War

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Wolfie tips her head up, having her eyes meet Marion's. "See? I came. I'm here for you. All the way"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Marion nodded as she got up and rubbed her eyes. "Thanks..."

A small shimmer then came from a now-visible pocket in Marion's robe. She reached in and took out a golden lock. On it was obviously the keyhole, but around it were four heart-shaped slots. One had a white heart gem in it. The lock was glittering.

An egg-shaped orb appeared in front of Wolfie. It became a black egg with two gray tails for a design that wrapped around the base of the egg. Above the tails were two white lines. It floated into Wolfie's hands.

Elementic

The egg cracked slowly, then hatched into a girl the same size as Kori. It has black hair and gray eyes, along had black wolf ears and a black wolf tail. It wore a gray bodysuit that had a white cross in the middle of the torso. On it's feet were black sneakers.

The tiny person smiled excitedly. "Hello, Wolfie! I'm so glad that I finally got to meet you! I'm Okami!" Marion smiled. "That's a Chara Spirit. They represent yourself. Sometimes there are multiple that can be born."

((DarkLink can now control Okami herself. The chara is very active and tomboy-ish.))

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((cool))

"But... why me?" Wolfie held Okami carefully, then gave a bark-like laugh as the Chara flitted around her. "Wow..."

Elementic

Marion smiled. "You always had Okami within you." She felt where her heart was. "Everyone has an egg in their hearts. It holds their personality. Sometimes it can be born into a spirit chara, like Kori and Okami." She giggled. "Now we are similier in a way!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"yeah..." Wolfie smiles, then suddenly turns very red. Okami laughs. "Oopsies! Wolfie got spotted by a Kokiri boy!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
he shakes his head and dashes away, red. "He's going to tel the entire village there's a naked wolf-child in the woods" Wolfie sighs

((I gotta go soon))

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
As Liam is walking towards the exit to kokiri forest to get some more fish, a squadron of stalfos march in. Liam pulls out his spear and one of his knives. "This is as far as you go." He says with deadly calm as he runs to engage them.
(( A wolf spirit named Okami. Really?))

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom