• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seven Year War

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((@ Link's sister: We just beat a bunch of gerudos and Wolfie was about to eat me.))

Liam quickly and carefully walks away, making sure Wolfie is out of his line of sight at all times.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Marion glared at Wolfie, her eyes blurred with tears. "FINE! DON'T CARE THAT GANONDORF WANTS TO KILL ME AND ALL OF MY KIND!" She ran into the Lost Woods, tears streaking behind her. Kori flew after Marion.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Marion was deep in the Lost Woods. It was dark, and she was curled up in a ball, softly sobbing. She just cares about her stupid clothes! Not about me or anyone! Kori frowned, concerned for her friend.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Please?!"

She gets up and runs after Marion. "Marion!" She kneels next to the girl. "I'm so sorry!"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam hesitantly pokes his head out of the house and, seeing no one, walks out. Then he remembers the fish. "My fish!" He shouts in alarm as he runs to the cooking fire.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam is rushing to save his fried fish that were cooking when the gerudo attacked while making a new batch at the same time.
(( Got to go. Will post again at around 8:30.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom