• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seven Year War

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Wofie lays on her belly, gnawing on a fish bone, ears up and tail swishing. She looks more animal than human

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam is cooking a batch of fish when some gerudo rush in . He pulls out his daggers. "So, you want to play." He says as he runs toward them.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
((Her.))

Kori dodged and gasped. "Y-you can see me?!" Marion was having her head tilted down because she was thinking, and she shot her head up in shock. "Whoa..." Kori flew over (she is very tiny, about the size of a grown man's pinkie) and sat on Marion's shoulder. "Could she..."

Marion saw the Gerudo, then dove into a bush, Kori following. However, one Gerudo saw her, and noticed who she was. It then talked to it's bretheren about seeing Ganon about this before jumping off towards where Ganon was.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam is fighting one of the gerudo when another one sneaks up behind him and hits him on the head with the pommel of her scimtar. Liam grunts and falls to the ground.

Elementic

Marion looked at Kori, who nodded. "Unlock, Ice Pheonix!"

Marion and Kori then combined. Marion got a furry shirt and furry pants, boots too, that were similier to Kori's outfit. Her hair went into a ponytail, kept in by a snowflake clip.

"Ice Maihime!"

Elementic

Marion had large light blue pheonix wings appear on her back, along with a katana (japanese sword) with a light blue handle and a long white ribbon that trailed down from the handle. She flew above a Gerudo, then dove down and slashed it.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((I know what a katana is))

Wolfie is a sight to see. But then the sun starts setting. She transforms and attacks the Gerudo, teeth tearing into her.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
The first thing Liam thought about when he woke up was his aching head. The second was the gerudo. He jumped up and took the nearest one by surprise, gutting her like a fish with his spear. Then he realized she was already dead. " What?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom