• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seven Year War

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam hooks Wolfie's leash on her. "There you go. I will have to tie it to a tree though. You don't have super strength, do you?"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I'm faster than a horse... and make sure this place is clear by dawn... except for you or Jesse or Marion." She looks scared

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( You mean dusk right?))
"Okay. Everyone, time to clear out!" He calls. Suddenly the clearing is empty. He looks at Wolfie "How do you think your night self would feel about dog training?" He asks.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((No, I meant dawn. both works, but she doesn't want the Kokiri to see her naked at dawn))

"I don't know. Never happened"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She growls, then starts barking, straining against the leash. Her clothes are on the ground, folded.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Hmmm, looks like that method is not going to work. Okay, here's the deal, for every time you master a command, I'll give you one of my fresh fish that I keep in bottles for emergencies. Heel!

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Oh, sorry, I forgot about that. You seem to get it though, here's two fish instead of one. For the rest of the night we'll work on stationary commands." The training goes well and, a half hour before dawn, Liam leaves to get some sleep.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
At dawn, she turns back into a human, and sits there, feeling uncomfortable. "Liam?" She calls, wanting her things. She sights her clothes and puts on what she can, but she can't get the top on with the leash. "Liam?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom