• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seven Year War

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((*Applauds*))

"Oh, its in my pack. Leather with steel spikes." Wolfie says, drawing out said leash. "you never know.... sometimes i'm not in the field by nightfall"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Alright we're here. Sit. Stay." Liam walks towards a nearby scrub. " Can I have some deku nuts?" He asks the scrub. " Sure!" It says " Thanks!" He says. " Come on, let's head back."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She frowns. "I'm not a dog!" She contradicts herself, however, when she scratches her ear with her hands like a dog, tail flicking

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Really?" Liam raises an eyebrow. " Could've fooled me. Can you go grab some wood for a fire? Roasted deku nuts are best when cooked outside."

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Soon, Liam has a decent fire going and is starting to cook the first batch of deku nuts. " This first batch will be ready in about 10 minutes." He looks up to the sky. " It's about 3:00. Still plenty of time to eat before you go canine."

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" Okay." He checks the deku nuts. "First batch is done. Come and get it!" Suddenly, they are swarmed by the kokiri, who are all trying to get the nuts. "All right, quit jostling each other, there will be enough for everyone, just wait." He tosses a few to Wolfie. "Here you go!" Then he starts tossing single nuts into the crowd.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She eats them. "mmmm..." she smiles, flashing pointed teeth. Her collar even has a hook for the leash. "Hook me and I'll kill you, Liam." She warns, not looking at him

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
" I would if I could, but I'm being swarmed by hungry kokiri. Can you put the next batch in the fire? Take them out in ten minutes." He calls to her.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Okay." About an hour later, once everyone is stuffed, Liam says to Wolfie, " You're going to have to put on your leash soon, because I don't think your night self is going to be able to resist a bunch of full kokiri laying around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom