• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seven Year War

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She dashed and mounted the animal. She tore off to Kakariko. Please... let me make it... She prays

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"Okay!" She pulls up at the tree, digging her stuff up. "Crap, crap, crap!" She glances at the sky. It's almost 5.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She shakes her head, passing her pack to Jesse. "Keep these, I'll meet you up at dawn." She takes off her clothes too. "Just so I have them later."
Night falls and she transforms, becoming big, black, and furry. She howls the coming of night

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Once Liam had spread the news to every last kokiri, Liam noticed that they were all headed to the Lost woods. " Where are you going?" He asks a passing kokiri. " Saria's doing a concert!" The kokiri said. " Cool, can I come?" Liam asks. " Sure, everyone's invited." The kokiri said. " It is to raise morale for the resistance!" " Resistance? Liam asks. " Just come on, you'll see." The kokiri said.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Marion was backstage with Saria. The female kokiri watched her. "Marion, remember that we are always behind you. Stay here out of sight." The magic girl nodded, a solemn look on her face. I'm putting everyone in danger by doing this...the whole resistance was my idea, and now everyone is going to get hurt...

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Once Liam got to the concert, he noticed that most of the kokiri were already there.
" Do you think I could meet with Saria after the concert so she can tell me about the resistance?" He asked a nearby kokiri.
" Sure, I can arrange it for you if you want." The kokiri said. " Thanks!" Liam said.

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Jesse arrives at Kokiri Forest and Wolfie runs right past her."Wolfie, what are you doing?" Jesse gallops after her.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Liam is enjoying the concert when he notices Wolfie running through the croud. " Stop!" He yells at her as he runs after her.

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Marion was sitting on the floor backstage, in a ball. A light blue egg with two white wings and snowflakes on it for a design flew in front of her. "Marion, be strong." The egg hatched, and a tiny girl was inside it. She had icy blue hair in a ponytail, a white snowflake clip holding it up. She wore a white fur coat, the fur VERY light blue. The buttons were blue snowflakes. On her feet were light blue boots with fur on the edge, being white. Marion smiled. "Thanks for the moral support, Kori." Kori smiled. "You're welcome!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom