• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seven Year War Sign-ups

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Just want to say in advance, this is my first RP, so I hope it is good. Info: The Seven Year war takes place in the seven years that Link is in the sacred realm. Ganondorf is gaining power. The characters will be part of a rebellion against him, and the rebellion is lead by the living Sages (Who, after seven years have passed, explore the temples to find a way to stop Gannon.). The plot will mainly consist of fighting monsters and exploring Hyrule trying to stop Ganondorf. To sign up, post your character`s name, age, weapons, personality, race, gender, and backstory.

My character`s name is Liam. He is male, fun-loving, and a hylian. His age is 16, and he has a spear and 2 daggers. He has a strong sense of right and wrong and strongly opposes Ganondorf. When he was 10, his mother got taken by pose. His dad was the soldier that died giving Zelda`s message to Link about the temple of time. He was in gannon`s dungeons for the first year after Link went to the sacred realm. He is the life of the party, especially when that party includes killing ganondorf`s minions.

Signups end on 11/24/2012. (Constructive criticism welcome.):)

Last edited:

link's Sister

I am not Aryll!
Name: Jesse
weapons: a crystal sword(not fragile) and a bow and arrows and can turn them into fire, water and light arrows by hand.
Jesse's personality consists of sarcasm, fun, little bit snappy at times hard working and always determined. Jesse will be mean and mad people if they are they act the same way to her. She is also really easy to fall in love with. She is also a amazing dancer and singer!:);")<3
Race: Hylian
Backstory: Jesse lives in Kakiriko Village and trains to be a warrior. Her and Zelda were friends along time ago and lost touch and Zelda does not remember her anymore and went there seprate ways. She had a older brother but he died fighting Gannondorf's minions. Now that she is 16 Jesse left Kakiriko Village and all she has is a bag full of supplies she needs to survive and her horse Callie.
appearance: Jesse has light brown, curly hair and it is sometimes in a ponytail.She has a mixture of hazel and brown for her eyes. She is 5 foot 8 and she is very beautiful. Jesse wears a long tight fitting black T-Shirt and that same color pants that goes up to her knees.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
name: Wolfrieah (Wolfie)
weapons: a meteorite sword, teeth, claws
personality: She is hesitant and scared of strangers, but will warm up to them eventually
race: wolf-folk (see my avy. Thats her)
backstory: She's wandered Hyrule for many years. Ganondorf has tried to recruit her, being an excellent assassin/thief. She is very lithe, and Ganon wanted her. She refused, and is currently on the run

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Shouldn't we put appearence? Putting it for referance.
------------------------------
Name: Marion

Race: Magikift (Fan-race, they are basically shape-shifting magic users)

Weapons: A golden metal stick with a ice-blue jewel on an end with a golden metal dish thing on the top of it, a 3D diamond in the middle of said plate. She can also become an icy-blue ice pheonix.

Appearance: Marion has dark blue-green hair and black eyes. She wears a blue cloak with white snowflakes on it. On her feet are white socks with blue mary-janes.

Personality: Marion is a calm and collected magic girl who is very skilled in magic. She isn't afraid to use her spells OR her transformation.

Bio: Marion was born in a village of shape-shifting magic users. She and her people are wanted by Ganondorf, but he has never seen anyone, so Marion keeps low of her identity while traveling.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Name: Kael
Weapons: Various magical items ranging from wands to crystals. Nearly every item in his arsenal is powerfully enchanted by his own hand. His most common items are:
1. A ring that grants him invisibility
2. A medallion that allows him the ability to hover above the ground (the distance depends on how well he channels its power. 20ft is the average)
3. Glass wands that cast powerful elemental spells and break after five uses (he has several, and can make more if he finds the items needed to make them)
Once a day, he can cast a harmless "faerie fire" that will outline whatever he chooses for as long as he chooses until the day is up. When unarmed, he uses cunning and wordplay to get himself out of situations.
Personality: Cunning, and a sweet talker. Deceitful. It's hard to tell where his loyalty lies at times.

***Backstory: A dark elf from a secret 'world' that lies beneath Hyrule. Ganondorf's influence has even reached the underground cities, causing more and more elves to lose the ability to control or use their magic... Kael, the head of a prestigious magic academy in one of the largest cities, has made his way above ground before the rest of his people could make their move, hoping to discover a cure while they continue to flounder in confusion.
((If you have complaints with my race of choice, I'll change it. But I figure it would work with the story if "Dark Link" was actually a Dark Elf that had made his way to the surface, and was felled by Link.))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Nice characters so far.:)

I shortened the sign-up timeframe for sign-ups because it is not going to take a week and a half for everyone that is going to join it to sign up.
After the RP gets started this will be the Ooc thread.

Signups closed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom