• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seer

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
In WW, on shark island, there is a message telling you how to put out the fire and get into the hole. At the end of the message, there is a warning and then it is finally signed as "the Seer" and then some initals and a last name. Who is this? My first thought was that it was one of the telescope guys, but it seems improbable.

Kazumi

chagy
Hrmm. I don't remember Shark Island very much. Besides the fact that it almost broke the L and R buttons on my GC Controller.. So of course I don't remember a letter. But, do you know what the initials are? That might help me/you/us figure out who the Seer is. Unless it's explained in the game and is completely obvious and I just forgot something.. But I never remember anyone being called a Seer in WW or any other Zelda game.

x-Link-x

c o u r a g e ;
One thing's for sure, though, it can't be one of the telescope guys, they have a name. "Old Man Ho-Ho" or something of the sort, I would think why they would sign their name as something else. I'd say perhaps there was someone else on that island before, but then again maybe it was further back when the islands were what they actually are: mountain tops. Or so its suggested anyways....

Clucluclu

Time for waffles
The name was S.W. Potchit. One thing I noticed that probably isn't relevent is that Shark Island is in the Southwestern Sea, so maybe there are multiple Potchits? Probably not.

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
Well, a seer is a person who makes predictions I think. It was in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The chapter that has it in it is called The Seer I think.

Aw, I was thinking of making a thread about this... :xd:

Yes, on Shark Island there is a note on a stone tablet saying that you have to hit all the switches quickly or else something bad will happen. Clucluclu is right, it was "The Seer" S. W. Potchit.

But there was actually another one. Up in the lighthouse on Windfall Island, a note says something about lighting the fire in the lighthouse, and it's signed by "The Seer" J. L. Picall.

I thought these two "Seers" were very odd and curious. Who could they have been? Seems like an odd thing for Nintendo to throw in randomly, although that might be all it is.

B

Bongo_Bongo

This is just a shot in the dark, as I have never seen these tablets myself (Or don't remember :P) Might they be developers? Programmers or something who thought that credits at the end of the game that nobody would watch weren't good enough?

Ikana

Trollkastel
Hmmm I don't got a clue who those two people could be?But it could have been thrown in there for no reason.I can't remember much about it due to I haven't played WW in years.Like Bongo_Bongo said it could have been developer or a developers relative in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom