• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Seal War RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
This thread is both the SU and the RP. Anyone can join at any time during the RP.
The RP takes place between Oot and ALttp. Ganon has defeated Link and Zelda and obtained all 3 triforce pieces. A war is being fought against him. While the knights are fighting against Ganon, the main characters in this RP`s goal is to find the sages so that they can seal Ganon away. The RP will start once I have 3 other people.

Name: Liam
Appearance: Tall, lean, muscular. Has black hair and green eyes. Wears a light green shirt and brown pants with a green cloak over it.
Weaponry: Bow, sword.
Special abilities: Spin attack, light arrows.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Raios Verdis
Appearance: Wears a green tunic, with a green headband which has an Emerald on the center.
Weaponry: An Emerald encrested sword, a family heirloom of the House of Verdis, he is a wealthy dude.
Special abilities: He has the skill to convince almost anyone. He is working on his ESP, which runs in the Verdis Family.

Last edited:
Name: Kirinen
Appearance: Slender, average height. Long, dark brown hair tied back loosely and pale blue eyes. Wears a dark blue sleeveless shirt and black fabric armguards, black pants, and sometimes archer's gloves. Her cloak is lined with blue fabric, she doesn't wear it often.
Weaponry: Black compound bow, a long silver knife.
Special abilities: Her arrows will always hit their mark, and she can sense life nearby. For example, if you're hiding, she'll be able to tell you're there if you're living.

Z

Zelda-Obsessee

Name: Aicara
Appearance:Pruella's deviantART Gallery (I'm not 100% sure that link will work.)
When she is somewhere important (visiting Royal Family etc) she wears a crimson red cape with gold gardbrace that cover only her shoulders and a gold headpiece in the shape of the Hylian Crest.
Weaponry: Sword and archery
Special Abilities: Very skilled swordsman/woman. Advance archery, has a special connection with the animals that live in Hyrule, good tracking skills.

Z

Zelda-Obsessee

((Will the RP be starting now or are you still waiting for more people?))

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( I wanted more people, but I suppose we can start now.))

Liam walked through the battlefield and shook his head. " So many lives wasted..."

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Is it too late to join? If not,

Name: Klaus Birmingham
Appearance: Wears a red shirt, wears black pants, and wears converse. Has spiked black hair, Mid-Sized, kinda chubby.
Weaponry: Dual-wields Two lightning swords
Special Abilities: When in grave danger, can transform into half-human half-lightning beast called Raikiba: rai-KEE-ba. Can charge both swords with electricity and slash in an x-shape manner at the target. Done with lightning speed. Basically he can charge up his swords with lightning and can do different things with it lol :P

If it is too late, I'm sorry for interrupting.

Z

Zelda-Obsessee

Aicara wandered around the field a top of her horse, Saviha. Her eyes darting about the wreckage of the war searching for any survivors that may lie amongst it. Bringing her horse to a halt she sighed heavily, returning to the other few on the field at a steady trot. Keeping her heavy thoughts to herself. "Found anyone?" She called out as she approached.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
(( No, it`s not to late to join.))

Liam kneels down next to a dying man. " What'll... happen... to my... wife?" Are the dying man`s last words.

Z

Zelda-Obsessee

Aicara's eyes moved down to where the dying man lay and her own eyes widened a little, glazed over with sadness she sent her horse forward to check again. "I'm going to do another round." She spoke as she went.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom