• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Scariest Book Series You Have Read

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello Zelda Dungeoners. So...what's the scariest book series you ever read?

Mine would be Goosebumps. When I was little, the books scared the heck out of me. It was mostly due to the book covers. Let's take a look at some of the ones that scared me, as well as some that weren't scary, but cool looking. I realized that my list is kind of long, so that's the only reason that's in a spoiler tab.

Feel free to add to your list anytime. Just leave a new post saying that you added more to your book list.

Original Series
List is not finished
#4 Say Cheese And Die!
This one never really scared me, but I thought it was awesome. There's a family of skeletons having a cookout! What more can you ask for?
Say_Cheese_and_Die%21.jpg

#9 Welcome To Camp Nightmare
A shadowy figure lurking out side your tent. Mommy, I'm scared.
Wel.jpg

#11 The Haunted Mask
Well, anybody with that face would scare everyone!
Mas.jpg

#14 The Werewolf Of Fever Swamp
I always like this cover. I've always liked werewolves. (Before they turned out to be working with vampires - AKA Twilight.)
Werewolf_of_fever_swamp.jpg

#32 The Barking Ghost
This one made me shiver with fear. I can't even describe how it scared me, but it did.
BarkingGhost.jpg

#56 The Curse of Camp Cold Lake
This is one of my favorites. It has that dark storyline to it.
ImagesCAH9JXAB.jpg

Goosebumps Series 2000
list is not finished
#1 Cry Of The Cat
This scared the crap out of me. I love cats, but when a story is about a cat that looks like it's from the gates of hell, I'm pretty sure you'd also be freaked out.
ImagesCAA5D762.jpg

#6 Revenge Of The Body Squeezers Part Two
This book never scared me, but the creature on the cover looks like from those Alien movies (Alien, Aliens, Alien III, etc.) while holding some Star Wars toy gun.
Gyg_se6.jpg

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The scariest book series? I honestly have never been scared by a book; fictitious works typically spell out that they indeed are fiction and not real. I'd say the closest to scaring me would be one of R.L Stine's books, had something to do with a girl in a sorority, but it wasn't scrae so much as it was hype.

Fifty Shades of Gr- what...nope...totally haven't read that...

But Seriously; I haven't read it, but I've heard one sentence too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom