• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Save Option After You Defeat Ganondorf >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mandingo

I finally got around to playing The Wind Waker last Monday. I overall liked it a lot, it is one of my favorites.

But...

I misread the save option thing after i defeated Ganondorf last night...

and now my save file is gone :(

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
you now have a second quest file :D

you start with the deluxe pictibox, all the figurines you got are already in the nintendo gallery, and you now have another shot at the boss's pictographs, AND you play as Link wearing his pyjamas and Aryll is wearing the pink skull dress that she was wearing in the credits :D

Yeah, that kind of sucks.You do get the second quest..... but I really didn't like it or see the point. All you get is a translation from Ancient Hylian to English, and a Delux Pictobox so you can attempt to complete the Nintendo gallery. Not really worth playing through the entire game again, if you ask me, since WW really wasn't all that awesome.

But at least I didn't have to stare at that annoying flap of hair that Link always had right above his hat when he ran the second time through. That annoyed me SO MUCH to have to stare at it the ENTIRE GAME. It was like a lava lamp filled with something horrible.

i wish you could save after you beat the game for all the side quests and all the people would be happy and say thank you alot

Alar

Clothed in Green
That was one thing that has annoyed me about Zelda is the fact after you complete the game the townsfolk have no idea that you have saved them, it just goes to before you defeated Ganondorf

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Yeah, but that way you can face Ganondorf unlimited times. That does kind of bug me though. Imagine this:

Link: So Aryll, what are you gonna do now that Ganondorf is dead?
Aryll: What are you talking about?
Link: Don't you remember how I went to ancient Hyrule and killed Ganondorf? I told you that story tons of times!
Aryll: You did?

=)
Poor Link.

Yeah, but that way you can face Ganondorf unlimited times. That does kind of bug me though. Imagine this:

Link: So Aryll, what are you gonna do now that Ganondorf is dead?
Aryll: What are you talking about?
Link: Don't you remember how I went to ancient Hyrule and killed Ganondorf? I told you that story tons of times!
Aryll: You did?

=)
Poor Link.

i never played the second quest for windwaker before, but i don't think i would. Usually when i beat a zelda game, I keep the file so i can fight gannondorf again, and i start a new file when i want to play again. Of course if my brother wants to play he usually deletes one of my files.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
well if you did it correctly you now have a second quest. but thats actually one of the rare cases in zelda where there's a continue after the game. so I enjoyed the second quest a lot because you get a DX camera and you stay in the pajamas the entire game

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
It's the second quest. Basically you redo the game, but with a few new features:

-Link will wear his pajamas for the whole game.
-Aryll will wear her skull dress for the whole game as well.
-You start off with the Deluxe Pictobox (for Nintendo Gallery purposes).
-All of the ancient Hylian that Valoo and Jabun spoke are now in english so you can know what they said.
-You have the chance to rename your file (optional).

After you beat the second quest, you can beat Ganondorf and this won't happen again.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I wish this did happen again. After you beat Hero Mode you can play Ocarina of Time or something except with Toon Link cartoon characters. Imagine Ganon being stabbed in the face with the master sword in cartoon form! The awesomeness that there would be...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom