• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Sage's Orbs REVIVED! (story Sign-ups)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yeah that's right, I'm re-doing this story that was written long ago. ;) For those of you who waven't read it, here's a link to the previous story: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f85/sages-orbs-raindrop14-21977.html Although you don't have to read it if you don't want, I can understand my writing wasn't the best back then. :bleh:

But back to the point! I'm re-doing this because I just couldn't find a story I wanted to do, and I really felt like writing again. I went through some old stuff, and I found this. It brought back memories, and quite frankly I like that general idea of this story too much to let it die. ;) So, I am re-doing it, with my new and improved writing skills, plus new characters that those who wish to will make. Some of you have already made characters for this story, and it is A-okay if you want to keep that character. I really want to keep as close to the plot I had before as possible, so for those who have read this story before expect some similarities.

As far as characters go, there are some restrictions because I'd like to keep some characters unchanged for the story to stay close to the orrignal, and also in honor of some people who signed up before.

There are slots which you will ask for, and below are the open/closed ones:

Sage of Water:
Keeper of Water:Linkanon

Sage of Fire: Waffle Ninja/Josie
Keeper of Fire: Atsuma

Sage of Earth:
Keeper of Earth: Hylian Knight

Sage of Death:
Keeper of Death: xmajorax

Sage of Life: Keyari
Keeper of Life:

Sage of Light: Violet
Keeper of Light:

Sage of Dark:
Keeper of Dark: theothernavi

Sage of Wind: Waffle Ninja/Josie
Keeper of Wind: Raindrop14

Sage of Forest:
Keeper of Forest:

Finder: Raindrop14

So there are quite a few sages there. :bleh: But ya know, oh well. X3 So here is the sign up sheet, sign up as you like...

Name:
Persinality:
Mage OR fighter:
Weapons(if fighter):
Magic(if mage)[Only one element and no powerful magic]:
Other:
Part(You can be a Keeper or a Sage or a random implemented person):

My characters and characters that are honoring others who signed up:

Mine:
Name: Kirana
Race: Human
Looks: Long dark blue hair to her waist, red eyes, tan skin, brown boots, blue shorts, white short sleeved shirt, red vest, brown gloves, weak looking but is actually not, 5 ½ feet tall.
Persinality: doesn’t like being around people, is nice to others when she wants to be and has to be.
Mage or fighter: Fighter
Weapons(if fighter): Dagger
Magic(if mage)[Only one element and no powerful magic]: none
Other: is Allan's sister
Part: Finder

Name: Allen
Looks: Short kind of spiky blue hair to his shoulders, blue shorts, white short sleeved shirt, red vest, brown gloves, brown boots, red eyes, tan skin, 6 feet tall, strong but not muscular.
Persinality: Kind, good hearted, happy a lot, likes to mess with people sometimes, will do anything to protect his sister.
Mage or fighter: mage
Weapons(if fighter):
Magic(if mage)[Only one element and no powerful magic]: Wind magic
Other: Is Kirana’s brother.
Part: Keeper of Wind

Keyari:
Name: Tekara Ki
Looks: Dark brown hair pulled into two french braids, emerald green eyes, light blue tunic, tight tan pants, brown leather boots, and a pendant containing a single green stone that matches her eyes.
Persinality: Very quiet and caring but fierce when fighting or angry.
Mage or fighter: Mage
Weapons(if fighter): N/A
Magic(if mage)[Only one element and no powerful magic]: Healing magic
Other: None
Part: Sage of Life

Linkanon:
Name: Haru
Race: Zora
Looks: Regular Zora that looks similar to Mikau, as he is adescendant of Mikau.
Personality: Nice, always there to help those in need, a perserverer.
Mage or Fighter: Surprisingly, Mage, but prenetnds he's a fighter.
Magic: Water
Other: (Somewhat) Light
Part: Keeper of Water

Atsuma:
Name: Rampone Celeste
Race: human
Looks: medium length (5-10) white hair, light tan skin, handsome.
Personality: Serious, flirty, likes to give advice
Mage or fighter: fighter
Weapons: two swords
Part: Keeper of fire if available, if not, you decide.

Hylian Knight:
Name: Neos
Race: Argonian
Looks: Like blue skinned Lizardman from Soul Caliber 2 but end of his tail is a spherical and spiked
Personality: Loves Nature and being outdoors, Loves to collect weapons(Daggers mostly)
Mage or Fighter: Fighter
Weapons: Daggers of various sorts and his tail
Other: Is Geomacer(I'll explain this for those unfamiliar with Final Fantasy)
Part: Keeper of Earth

theothernavi:
Name: Sela Alaan
Race: Hylian
Looks: light brown hair, one blue eye, one brown eye, scar down left leg
Personality: intelligent, feisty, kind, sometimes hot-headed
Mage or Fighter: Mage
Magic: Whatever you might consider Dark magic to be
Other: none (for now)
Role: Keeper of Dark

xmajorax:
Name: Justin Riley
Looks:Medium Leingth black hair, wears a hooded black cloak wiith the hood typically up, overshadowing most of his face
Persinality: Strong and Silent, doesnt trust most people but cares for the ones that he does.
Mage or fighter: fighter
Weapons: Dual daggers, short sword
Other: Belives that stealth tactics always prevail, such as blending in with the crowd, arieal attacks, etc.
Part: Death Keeper

Waffle Ninja/Josie:
Name: Mizuki Masutātorkkusutā (means Master Trickster in Japanese)
Looks: Long shiny silver hair with blue and red highlights. Crimson red coat, midnight blue corset( skin's visible right down the middle). Crimson red pants. Black hand garments and boots. Scars on her left eye, the right side of her lip, across her nose and slanted on her left cheek. Red(left) and blue(right) heterochromia eyes. Ivory colored skin
Personality: Mysterious figure but a really strong fighter and has anger issuses( her eyes turn into a dark color blue and red)
Fighter or mage: Fighter
Weapon(s): Twin blades that glow red(crimson) and blue(midnight blue) from their mysterious black metal(they rest on her back).
Other: Very skilled Swordsman and is a Trickster
Part: Sage of Fire

Name: Ashie Hakashika
Looks: Long Black hair that's nicely done in a bow. A yellow/ grey pleasant schoolgirl outfit. Tannish skin
Personality: Nice, enjoys being social and is often known for her helpful advise.
Fighter or Mage: mage
Powers: wind
Other: Can kinda control light magic
Part: Sage of Wind

Commence the signing up!

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I WANT TO APPLY FOR THE SAGE OF LIGHT
Name: Rin Shizuka
Looks: Has a blue dress, wears a white robe, also has strong boots. She also has a sub spacey satchel with her, too.
Personality: Melancholic, mysterious but violent and strong in battle. She's rarely cheerful but she's very hopeful.
Mage or fighter: Mage
Weapons(if fighter): (I know this one is for fighter, but I'm going to add something here) Pair of daggers and a bow and arrow
Magic: Light
Other:
Part: Sage of Light

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Emmm...sage of death?

Name: Necron Malus
Looks: Wears gray practical clothing with black trimming, black neatly combed-back hair, pale skin and blue eyes.
Personality: Not sagelike at all, sarcastic and cutting.
Mage OR fighter: Mage
Weapons(if fighter):
Magic(if mage)[Only one element and no powerful magic]: Energy to an extent
Other: He cares little for conflicts and rarely chooses sides unless given incentive to.
Part(You can be a Keeper or a Sage or a random implemented person): Mage of death.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Did I really submit this character?:

Atsuma:
Name: Haru
Looks: Regular Zora that looks similar to Mikau, as he is adescendant of Mikau.
Personality: Nice, always there to help those in need, a perserverer.
Mage or Fighter: Surprisingly, Mage, but prenetnds he's a fighter.

I was wondering whether I can change the name for the new attempt. If so, let me know and I will come and deliver the info. ~Atsie

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Just wondering can Mizuki(it's Mizu's new name) switch roles with Ashie and may I edit their descriptions?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Alright, Rainy. Cool. Here he is then.

Atsuma:
Name: Rain or Rein
Looks: Regular Zora.
Personality: Nice, always there to help those in need.
Mage or Fighter: Surprisingly, Mage, but pretends he's a fighter.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Whoa, wait I made a misshap, let me settle it... Fixed.

I'm sorry, my mistake it wasn't Haru who you entered, that was Linkanon's character. :bleh: I edited my post to fix who you REALLY entered. X\ And you can still change that one too, no biggy.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Whoa, wait I made a misshap, let me settle it... Fixed.

I'm sorry, my mistake it wasn't Haru who you entered, that was Linkanon's character. :bleh: I edited my post to fix who you REALLY entered. X\ And you can still change that one too, no biggy.

Haha, yeah, I was gonna say...Haha, was I really that bad with spelling back then? Not to offend whoever it was that submitted that character. :P
No, I really did not recognize that character as one I have submitted, that is why I was like...what? Did I submit this?

Anyway, Rampone is bad-***, at least to me. So yeah, keep the name and the info, I like how it all looks. :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Here's Mizuki and Ashie
~Mizuki~
Name: Mizuki Masutātorkkusutā (means Master Trickster in Japanese)
Looks: Long shiny silver hair with blue and red highlights. Crimson red coat, midnight blue corset( skin's visible right down the middle). Crimson red pants. Black hand garments and boots. Scars on her left eye, the right side of her lip, across her nose and slanted on her left cheek. Red(left) and blue(right) heterochromia eyes. Ivory colored skin
Personality: Mysterious figure but a really strong fighter and has anger issuses( her eyes turn into a dark color blue and red)
Fighter or mage: Fighter
Weapon(s): Twin blades that glow red(crimson) and blue(midnight blue) from their mysterious black metal(they rest on her back).
Other: Very skilled Swordsman and is a Trickster
Part: Sage of Fire

~Ashie~
Name: Ashie Hakashika
Looks: Long Black hair that's nicely done in a bow. A yellow/ grey pleasant schoolgirl outfit. Tannish skin
Personality: Nice, enjoys being social and is often known for her helpful advise.
Fighter or Mage: mage
Powers: wind
Other: Can kinda control light magic
Part: Sage of Wind

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, it looks as if that's all I'll get for this. So I'll start writing the story then, and hpefully the first part will be up within the week. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom