• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The RP Grand Prix

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
"Rivals, they are... Characters, yet powerful foes! A desperate fighting tournament among ZD's roleplaying characters. A new legend is about to start! But first, a word from The General."

With what appeared to be a bear suit wearing a general hat and cape, with a cigar in his mouth and a staff in his hand suddenly spoke. "Hahaha! So, interested in fighting in the tournament are you? Are you really up to fighting to the death to be the strongest character of the year? Well here are some quick rules on how to enter.

1. When two characters meet up, friend or foe they must fight! They will be sealed within an invisible barrier until one loses. The victor of the match will be able to pass through while the loser must remain!

2. There will be absolutely no god-modding, gary-stu/mary-sue, etc. in this tournament!

3. While a fight is going on, there will be no other posting in the middle of the fight! Other characters must wait until the fight is over to progress with their story.

4. As for our creators.. Only ONE character may be chosen, so choose the one who can definitely do some pounding!

5. Once a fight has begun, it must be completed within Twenty-Four hours! If replies are at least eight hours apart, whoever posted last will be the winner! If the match cannot be completed within that set time, a random creator will be chosen to decide the victor!

6. When a fighter is about to fall, they'll get one last burst of magic (if your character uses magic) to perform an ultimate which may take out their opponent if landed properly. This isn't being a mary-sue or gary-stu, it's more of a possibility of turning the tables. And they're beary entertaining to watch~

7. Any gender or species can fight! Just fill out the application right here.

Name:
Background:
Reason for Entering:
Weapon of Choice:
Unique Power:
Notable Attacks:
Ultimate:

Now... May the manliest of all men (and women), COME ON DOWN!"

-----------------------------------------------

So yeah, I know it's all random, but it sounds fun doesn't it? Anyways, I'm hoping to get around seven other sign ups to balance out the "brackets", so I'll post my character info right here~

Name: Xer Fujiwara
Species: Vampire
Background: From being bitten by the Scarlet Devil Remilia, to saving Hyrule generations after the original hero, to taking down the Scarlet Devil Mansion, Xer has been through many challenges. He's a vampire who loves to do combat with swords and protect his family from any danger that comes their way. He currently lives near the Bamboo Forest with his wife Clarisse "Fang" Manning.
Reason for Entering: To prove his strength against others and see how much stronger he can get. ...And partially because he had a complete WTH moment when he saw Teddie was hosting this challenge.
Weapon of Choice: Katana
Unique Power: Persona - Fyusuki
Notable Attacks: Dive Blade - Flapping his wings then quickly flying toward his rival with a slash. Quick Recovery - Sneaks behind his rival and makes a quick bite on the neck, drinking a little amount of blood to recover some energy. Fire Blade - Summons Fyusuki to shoot a medium sized fireball then Xer slashes it twice to make more fireballs and sends them off to his rival.
Ultimate: Fyusuki is summoned and goes after the rival to grab them. If successful, this enables the finisher. If not, the ultimate is a fail. Fyusuki with suddenly be surrounded by fire as she holds onto the rival and will drop them to the ground, at which point Xer will walk up to them and bite their neck deeply, leaving the wound there.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Hmm... I wanna sign up for this. I really do. But the rules seem really harsh. Especially the 'No one else is allowed to RP during a fight' rule. That just, rubs me the wrong way. The 'If you can't post within eight hours, you automatically lose the fight' rule bugs me too, because what if someone posts really early in the morning or really late at night, and the other person is unable to get online in time through no fault of his own? Sorry for kinda thrashing your idea, that stuff is just kinda bugging me...

That, and people, in general, don't like to lose. They WILL godmod a bit, by either definition, to win. This may sound fun, but only because victory. Losing is not fun.

Of course, I understand the highly specific rules, its just a tricky idea.

That said. I may consider joining, but not with an OP'd Tispian(of which there are many).

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Truth be told I really just made this out of randomness last night, so when I read it this morning I literally said to myself "....what the heck was I thinking last night?" I dunno, lately I've found myself stuck. I feel like I haven't been as creative as I used to be. I'm not gonna do this rp now that I really look at it, but gahhhh.. Feels weird being stuck like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom