• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Pen

The game is on!
Lenzo dodges an incoming attack from the wild armored fairy beast. Slashing and slicing at it wouldn't do. Only a well timed stab through one of the tiny cracks in the armor would do anything. The beast charges at Lenzo again, who gets ready to stab it through the armor. But when the beast comes close to Lenzo his stab attack misses the opening in the armor, only hitting the armor straight on, which had no effect at all. In a last attempt to strike the fairy beast Lenzo kicks at it, but that just results in his leg getting stuck in the armor opening. The beast continues to flail around wildly, now with Lenzo stuck on it. Lenzo's leg was hurting madly and he struggled trying to stay straight. Eventually he found another opening in the beast's armor and was able to take a successful stab at it, piercing his big sword all the way into the fairy beast's body. "Take that!" he shouted. The beast screamed with pain and then exploded into a thick purple smoke cloud. Lenzo was flung out of the thick smoke and landed on his back on the ground. His right leg was cut off by the knee and he was bleeding and seemingly unconscious.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The exoskeleton crumbles and the fairy queen passes. “Such a shame” Gordin says solemnly. “Are you alright mate?” He asks Lenzo “you’ve done a good thing here. Let’s find that fragment and get out of here.”

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul begins the long tedious process of fixing the Hull of the Ship. good thing the Thid Mast Is Missun

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kordol stares at the hole in the side of the ship.
"Y'know Bronson, there was probably a better way to get Rasul's attention than to ram the boat."

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Evie looks at the state of the ship and the crew. She then looks to her captain and asks herself if all this was worth it

Storm

Rasul continues his work patching the hole.
" we're going to be here for a few days....Kordol, get to making shelter, Bronson, food, and a hearty drink for me and the Capn, and I will appreciate any help I can muster

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Keep your place, Mr. Kazad," Kordol tells the dwarf, "The chain of command is not to be messed with," he turns back to the crew and falters for a second, "Just... do what he said I guess. But remember whose orders you listen to."

Storm

Rasul laughs
"Fine. I wont fix the ship. And Dack isnt here. We eat the bird first"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kordol turns back to him, "Someone really doesn't want to do their job, do they?" There's a dark gleam in his eyes. It's been a long time since hes had a chance to punish a crew member. He was itching to try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom