• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Some of the crew except for kordol sneak across the bottom of the sea as a mass of shadow comes over the boat searching every inch of it. They would have to find another way of escape if they couldn’t free the Rito’s Beak. Gordin’s Boat was the first to reach shore and just in time for the air was growing stale.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul ditches the Dinghy when he sees a drainage pipe. He quickly darts for it, entering some macabre excuse of a sewer system

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
While the others had escaped the notice of the dark figure, Kordol wasnt so lucky. Being the only other flying thing, he stuck out like a sore thumb. His only hope was that he could reach the shore before that thing could reach him.

Storm

Rasul quickly darts out of the sewer, and fights his way up the tower, and kills the moblins controlling the one light Kordol was in

Storm

(it was more " i know these monsters take about 3 hits with the one sword, and i dont Think Kordol can fit in the escape hole of the jail Cell)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((But it's also climbing the tower in such short amount of time, without everyone else, and we should give the monsters a little more power for the sake of challenge))

Storm

suddenly the Moblins call their big brother, who turns the spotlight right back on Kordol

Storm

The Big Brother Moblin takes Rasul and Knocks him down to the ground floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom