• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

Pen

The game is on!
"Why thank ye, sir," Lenzo says as the ship starts drifting out into the open waters. "I think I'm starting to get used to it being there. It was rather a bother at first, to be sure. But lately I've come to like it more." He grins widely at Gordin.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul walks down the the Galley
"Say, Bronson, pour me something good to drink, and tyell me your troubles"

Storm

Rasul continues to try to get Bronson's attention, when he spots the Moblin
" Hey. Moblin can I get a drink around here"

Pen

The game is on!
Lenzo steers the ship across the calm waters. They were lucky to be blessed with such good weather today. The skies were clear, the air was fresh and the wind was favourable.

"Land ahoy!" Lenzo exclaims when he spots their destination on the horizon.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The Forsaken Fortress was now dilapidated and old. But it’s strange form still jutted out of the sea. Surprisingly, it’s spotlights were on! “It must be inhabited.” Gordin thought as the ship swung around to approach. He had a bad feeling. One of the spotlights swung past and rested on them for only a seconds. Gordin had to act fast. “BUNDLE THE FLAGS!!! EVERYONE INSIDE” he yelled as he ran to yank on a rope to bundle one of the sails.

Storm

the rope snaps and instead unfurls the sail at full mast, speeding them faster towards the fortress. Rasul will be very pissed if the ship breaks again

Pen

The game is on!
As they all hid inside the ship, it got stuck on some rocks in the shallow waters about 50 meters from the Forsaken Fortress. Lenzo felt the ship shaking and then completely stopping as it got stuck ashore. "Damn it!" he exclaimed. "What now? We've been discovered and our ship is immobilized. Can we expect an ambush?"

Storm

Rasul is fuming. he spent a good while fixing the damn ship for this one legged person to break it. as rasul looks, water starts to pour into the ship

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
At the noise of the boat running into the shoals, a spotlight drifts over the exterior and seems to ponder wether there was anyone aboard. The yellow light shines through the cracks in the doors. Gordin thinks hard.scratching his blue hat. Just then an alarm sounds in the distant Fortress. “No good! Ah,” he begins to draw his sword but then puts it back. “To the dinghies! Flip ‘em over and we’llwalk Along the sea bed.”

Storm

original.gif

Rasul jumps into a dinghy, and flips it over. it would take massive strength to keep it underwater, but that's what he does best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom