• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kordol, being the best at causing injury, also knew the most about it, which made him the ship's makeshift doctor.
Not a very good one, but still marginally better than everyone else.
He begins seeing to Lenzo's leg, hoping he can do something with it.

Pen

The game is on!
The leg hurts a lot, but Lenzo appreciates Kordol's work to stop the bleeding.

"Thanks, mate," he says with a weak voice. "I was too reckless, wasn't I? I'm sorry..."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul Fixes the boat. by himself. because everyone else is too lazy. after about 3 months, it is finally shipworthy

Mido

Version 1
Unfortunately for Rasul, the crew had other duties that were not limited to ship maintenance, which didn't make his job any easier.

Bronson had failed to find the potential intruder, and decided to stop wasting time and clean up the kitchen space.

Storm

I sense a theme.... Rasul looks at the side of the ship, and it was a good as new, but now the other side had wood rot.... another 3 months pass as Rasul fixes the ship alone

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Gordin gasps and realizes that it’s time to go, “come fellows gather round, we’ll never get our bounty at this rate!” He opens the map and spies out the two remaining locations. “One left in the ocean, one in the Forsaken Fortress!”

Storm

"The ship wont float as it is now, Captain, and youve been staring at the sky for 6 months now in that exact spot. Can you still see?"

Storm

"The cook crashed through the ship, leaving a huge hile in it. It took me 3 months but i got one side done. And while i did that the other side rotted, so another 3 months. Whatever bounty we had has probably already been taken... Oh, and i asked for help to get this done sooner, but your bird of a quartermaster said i had to do it alone because nobody wants to help. At this rate we've been stranded here for 6 months, and i dont know how much worse this can get"
As Rasul says this, the Sails catch Fire like flash paper and are gone
" oh Great... I need to make new sails"

Pen

The game is on!
A repeated knocking sound with about a second's interval can be heard louder and louder. Then Lenzo comes up from below decks and stretched his back in the sunlight.

"Of course I'm able, sir!" he remarks with a powerful and energetic voice. The knocking sound continued when Lenzo walks over to the wheel to take the ship out. His pegleg was doing its job just fine. Though it was nigh impossible to sneak quietly with.

"So, where to, Captain?"

Storm

Rasul gazes at the pegleg. how it is literally just a peg of wood replacing Lenzo's shin and foot. how barbaric of a choicve. only a bird would think that was tandemount to an actual leg. if Rasul was given the cvhance, he would have made something befitting a shiekah. some muffled metal and articulatory variables. hell, Lenzo wouldn't even know the difference between his real leg and his fake one, but no. Peg Leg. no sneaks for Shiekah.

Rasul gets on board the Ship and looks for something to do during the voyage... most likely a puff of the old leaf and talking to the cook sounded about right, not that the cook ever talked back

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
“Well let’s see here,” Gordin passes his hand over the map greedily, then taps the Fortress. “I say the Fortress, it’s the closest to where we are now! Set a course Lenzo, nice leg!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom