• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rito's Beak RP SU

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The Rito's Beak RP SU

Welcome to ZD's most recent pirate RP. Arrr! We will all be crew members on a mighty pirate ship and sail doing various things to get as rich as possible.

This RP takes place in the wind waker universe so plan your character accordingly. It takes place after the main story. We may meet some of the OG characters but we will see.

With your su, please include the position you would like your character to be in. First come first serve for officers (1st/2nd mate, captain, etc...)

Name:

Position:

Appearance:

Backstory:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
First come first serve for officers (1st/2nd mate, captain, etc.) ??

Name: Rasul

Position: Bosun

Appearance: You should know by now

Backstory: Once upon a time there was a dwarf who travelled to this land from a land far away that was not touched by the flood due to it's high plateau.

Last edited:

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'm actually thinking it will be better if my char is the captain, it'll just be easier that way. But first come first serve for anything else. Sorry if that's an inconvenience.

As for your SU, just fill out the backstory for rasul, everything else is good enough I guess, but if we have new players I'll ask you to elaborate.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
53697461.jpg

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Kordol Hugo
Position: Quartermaster
Appearance:
Koboli_Figurine_%28TWW%29.png

Backstory: A former criminal, Kordol wants to be an actual, full-on, rape murder and pillage pirate. But he's stuck with these idiots. He makes sure the rules are followed by an iron fist while trying to, as some would say, "Corrupt" his crewmates

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom