• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Rise of Fate: A FanFiction

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Prologue

She tossed in her sleep. Darkness lurked from behind her eyes.

"You are a fool to fight me!" the man, tall and muscular, said. He held the Blade of Demons in his left hand. A marking glowed from his right hand, and his body was emitting evil. His blond hair was short and ruffled. His once blue, charming, luring eyes tinted black. He wore a black t-shirt that curved and fit to his muscles and abs. He wore dark jeans, with blacks boots overlooking them.

She shed a few tears. "I am no fool! You've changed! You're not the person I though I was," the man charged towards her, to attack her. She screamed and awoke from an endless nightmare, that was becoming reality.

'It was only a dream,' she thought to herself. 'It was only a dream. He would never choose evil. I don't even know what this marking means.'

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Chapter One: The Wish

The small dining hall was packed with conversation. The purple sky darkened slightly every minute, to a rich, calming, pitch, black night. Tonight, was the night of the goddesses. the Deku children and the Kokiri bustled around Deku Forest to get everything ready for the celebration. The goddesses marked Deku Forest as their sanctuary for the year. People from every corner of Hyrule and Termina came to thank, praise, and worship the three goddesses.
One girl, the age of eight-teen, sat outside alone. She gazed at the first star to shine in the twilight sky. If you saw the first star on the night of the goddesses, then you could make a hopeful wish.
"I wish I could be shown who I really am. I want to remember everything I have forgotten. I want to know what this mark on my hand means," the girl prayed. She was different from all the others. She was found as a young child, wandering in the forest. She held a strange power of bearing the element, earth. She had green eyes, the color of a perfect leaf. Her waist-length hair, as brown as a tree. She wore an unbreakable leaf dress, that cut off at her knees. She never wore shoes. She was five feet, five inches. She held the name of Kate. Kate was very distant from everyone she knew. Kate never talked to anyone, and everyone did the same in return. Only one person could respect Kate. That was Din. Din was the only person who understood Kate and what she was going through. Din could not remember anything of herself or her past either.
Din was two inches taller than Kate. She had red hair, that reached the middle of her back. She wore a black tunic, with a red wrap. She wore boots that were knee-high and black. Her eyes were a piercing red, the color of fire. She too held the power of element, but Din controlled fire.
Din and Kate were only known to fighting. They had been raised by their only families (The Deku for Kate, and The Gerudo for Din) and taught to fight. They learned to control their element, and they gained new skills of using it at the same time.
Din would be coming tonight, and as both girls wish, they hope they can be awakened for who they are.
"So you are out here again?" a deep voice came from behind Kate, and she was startled. She stood quickly and turned around.
"Oh, um, hi, Jared," Kate's cheeks flushed a deep scarlet color. Jared was only the sexiest guy at Deku Forest. He had sandy, blond hair, and crisp, persuading, blue eyes. He was super muscular, and he was very tall. He was five inches taller than Kate. As he lived in Deku Forest, he was not a Deku or a Kokiri. Both Jared and Kate were Hylian. Din was as well. Jared was loved by all the girls, but he always chose Kate, who wasn't all over him.
"What did you wish for?" he questioned, eyes sparkling.
"To know who I really am. I want to know what this mark means," Kate pointed to the marking of the Sacred Triforce on her left hand.
"That's the Triforce, Kate. The goddesses created it when they were going to the heavens. It protects all the land from evil. The goddesses must want something of you, if they marked you," Jared concluded. At that moment, a conch shell blew, signaling the start of the festival. Hylians and Terminians had all arrived, and were present. Kate and Jared quickly ran to the goddesses' pedestal to see them arrive.
Kate saw Din waving her over. "Sorry, Jared. I'm going to go sit with my best friend. See you later though," Kate ran off, leaving Jared smirking behind.

(Chapter two will be up soon. Chapter Two: Awakened. Look out for it.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom