• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Rise of Elizibeth

amaterasu

Writer
thanks. i was getting EXTREMELY SIDETRACKED so i couldn't really edit or anything. watchin' anime. i wanted to put more details about when she walked into Kokiri Forest, but as you know, i wasn't paying attention to the story.

amaterasu

Writer
i can't progress the story any more on paper because as far as i know, i don't have any Patron of Forest. i need lots of patrons. when i get my story in order i'll go back and edit the post with the story and add the rest.

amaterasu

Writer
i know i looked. gotta make sure i get the appearences and stuff right. you should be coming into the story soon as well, seeing how the chapter i'm writing is The Forest Temple.

amaterasu

Writer
okay, I AM SUCH A BAD PERSON. I promised updates the next day, and then didn't. Promised double chapters when I got home, didn't. so, here's the rest of the previous chapter, then the next chapter. i don't want to post a big chunk of stuff for you to all read through in one sitting.

"Uh, hi. So, is that all Great Deku Tree?" Elizibeth asked.

"Yes."

Walking out, Elizibeth saw Navi explaining things to the other Kokiri. One with bright orange, not red, hair, saw Elizibeth. "So you're the new Kokiri huh? See you got your fairy." he said, crossing his arms.

"Yup. Name's Elizibeth, and this is Sheiba. You?"

"Mido. THis is Casey." Mido replied. Then the rest of the Kokiri followed suit and introduced themselves and their faires.

"What's that?" Judy, a wide-eyed blonde girl asked, pointig to Bailey.

Elizibeth looked at her horse who was now grazing on the grass. "That's my horse, Bailey. Wanna pet him?" Judy nodded and approached the horse, looking terrified, and pet his nose. "Good job. Would you like to ride him?" Elizibeth asked. The faces of the Kokiri lit up.

why i couldn't of just typed that last bit in the last post, i don't know.

Chapter Seven
Meeting Mirrom​

Judy clung to the reings as Bailey walked. "L-like this?" she stuttered, keeping her back straight.

"Perfect." Elizibeth said, glancing up and smiling at the girl. As the three made it back to the start point, Elizibeth stopped the horse. "Okay Mido, your turn." she said, helping Judy off the saddle. Judy scampered off to the side, and talked with Lily, the green-haired bright-blue-eyed girl.

Mido grabbed onto the saddle horn as Elizibeth eased him onto Bailey's back. "Okay, just hold on to these reins, and I'll lead Bailey around the forest." She explained. "Tell me if I'm going too fast."

"Okay. Ke-keep my back straight like Judy too, right?" Mido asked. Elizibeth nodded, taking Bailye's lead rope in her hand. Mido was th last kid to ride; after this ride was over, Elizibeth planned to leave.

Bailey came to a stop where he started, and Mido, with help from Elizibeth, climbed down. "Okay guys, I need to talk with the Deku Tree. You can play with Bailey, just don't scare him, or go near his rear-end. He'll kick and freak out." she warned. A few Kokiri giggled and ran up to the horse, stroking his nose as he grazed.

"You sure know a lot about horses. How?" Sheiba asked, flying near Elizibeth's ear.

"Guess it's just from living on Lon-Lon Ranch for so long. Now, it's just commmon sense." she replied, leading the way to the Deku Tree's Meadow. "Deku Tree Sappling?"

"Ah, Lizy. I saw that you let the others ride your horse. How nice. Now, I need you to leave the forest, so you may continue your adventure. Sheiba will go with you." The Deku Tree Sappling said.

Elizibeth nodded understandingly, and walked back to the stream where the Kokiri were playing. "Guys? I uh, I have to leave. You know, saving the world and all." she said awkwardly.

"Aw, but you just got here!" Lily whined. "Promise you'll come back?" she asked.

"Promise."

Mido walked up with an ocarina in his hands. He held it up to his mouth, and the rest of the Kokiri fell silent. "This song is one Saria used to play. Please play it right before you come to visit." he said, before playing Saria's Song. Elizibeth repeated it, and Mido smiled. "Perfect."

Elizibeth put her ocarina back into the pocket of her quiver and mounted Bailey. "'Till we meet again." she said, walking out of the forest on Bailey. "Sheiba? Where should we go?" she asked.

"I dont' know Lizy; maybe the Castle Town Market? Maybe the Song of Time is inscribed near the Door of Time?" Shieba suggested.

"Yeah, but then anybody with an Ocarina could get in." Elizibeth pointed out.

"No, you need the Ocarina of Time, remember? And you have it."

"Oh yeah. But that still doesn't tell us where we need to go."

"Actually, I can help you with that." a female's voice from behind them said. Elizibeth, Sheiba, and Bailey whirled around to see a figure dressed in traditional looking Sheikah Clothing. A shirt with the red Sheikah eye on it, dark pants, and a white scarf thing. .She had gold eyes and sandy hair, hidden by the scarf.

"Who are you?" Elizibeth asked fearlessly, drawing her sword and gripping the hilt until her knuckles were white.

"There is no need to fight me." the girl said. "I am Mirrom Saki, one of the last Sheikah. Princess Zelda sent me to help you."

amaterasu

Writer
Hey guys it's Ammy again.
Remember me?
Yeah, um.. About the story, I didn't expect to finish it, but.. yeah...
This is really nostalgic, and I'll be on Age of War for the most part, I'm surprised I remembered my password for here.
I know it's been a year, but.. Yeah.. talk to me on Age of War, or email me at
[email protected]

DekuNut is on AoW, so if he's active here, go ahead and tell him what you want to tell me.
I left the forums because it was taking up too much of my life. Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom