• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Real Gerudogirl Art Thread

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
here's fail Gandalf:

Gandlfail.jpg

and here Link (at first i wanted to draw the regular human Link, but then i listened to an epic heavy metal version of Zelda songs. sh*t got real.) :

jedilink.png

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ooo, can you draw Link and Ganondorf fighting with lightsabers and Darth Vader and Luke would be thinking "WTF"

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! (not that I was gone in the first place, I just didn't have any art to share, OR ANY REQUESTS TO DO. >:[ ) With a new OC.

Proffesor Destiny.jpg

My very first Shiekah OC, Professor Destiny.

History: Matilda, like all of the Shiekah, is cloaked with mystery. She was gifted with "The Eye", which means she can see into the future of people she meets. At the age of 24, she left home, and started a small show with a few friends. They're show became incredibly popular, and turned the show into a circus.

Timeline: Adult, 500 years after Wind Waker.

Special notes: - Weapon speciality: poisons.
- Has French accent.
- Her staff contains Nayru's Wisdom.
- Her design is inspired by Doctor Facilier from "The Princess and The Frog". (God, I loved that movie.)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
She looks scary. D: *The Great One shivers then laughs* :P

Good job, I saw your other art that I've been missing. You still have it, the touch, I mean. Keep it up, lass. ;)

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
Wow...I'm popping into this thread rather late. XD Sorry about that. :sweat:

I love your sketches! :D Especially your animal drawings. They're so sublime! <3

Keep up the good work! :3 I'll try being more active in your art thread from now on.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
BTW, in soviet Hyrule, Loftwing rides YOU!

I knew it! XD

Yeah...I REALLY want to play Skyward Sword as well, but alas, no Wii console. ;w; I'm sure we'll both get to play it at some point! :3

Anyhow, onto the artwork....Freakin' LOVE it! <3 I really adore your concept for a humanized Loftwing! 8D And the colours! <3<3<3 So very bright and fun! ^__^ I really like it!

Can't wait to see more from you! :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Haha, that looks cool, well done, lass, even though it seems a little too simple. And the joke was cool too. *Thinks about trying a five minute Paint drawing on Gagahim, I mean...Ghirawhatever* Meh, maybe later. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom