• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art The Real Gerudogirl Art Thread

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
so here i'll show off some of my art now.

here is my most recent work (and when i say recent i mean i made it 5 minutes ago.):

scaled.php

next is:

dragonlq.png

and last:

scaled.php

i'd love to hear your opinions, and any request (except zombies, those just never work out! :lol: ) is welcome.

I like the first one. Link looks a lot like Brock in it:P

The second is cool. I love dragons<3 lol. (S)he looks a lot like the dragon that will appear in my story.

The third is also pretty cool. Is that a demon fossil dog? It's nice, but I can't really tell what's going on in it.

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
answer time!

Is that a demon fossil dog?
no actually it's supposed to be a skeleton dragon, but I R SO SMART i forgot to draw wings.
Uh, what're Link and Zelda doing?
well, i wanted link to put his arm around zelda, but it didn't work out :P
is this done with your mouse or did you finally get a tablet?
tablet!

here, have a wolf:
wolfiu.png

and WHOA, I DIDN'T KNOW IT'LL BE THIS BIG!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Wows!!! This is great! I like the detail done with the fur, very nice! It is really big, lolz. I see you've been doing these with a tablet. (You're lucky, I want a tablet so badly!) Great job! <3

answer time!

no actually it's supposed to be a skeleton dragon, but I R SO SMART i forgot to draw wings.

well, i wanted link to put his arm around zelda, but it didn't work out :P

tablet!

here, have a wolf:
wolfiu.png

and WHOA, I DIDN'T KNOW IT'LL BE THIS BIG!

Wow. That artwork is mind-blowing. How do you do it? I could NEVER draw that well. I can't draw wolves, I can only draw maps, and even my maps aren't that good! Where did you learn to draw like this?

Ganondork

goo
Wow, you're really good. You have great talent.

Call me what you did in your VM again, and we'll have a problem, missy. ;)

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Link looks a lot like Brock in it:P

What has been seen cannot be unseen. o_o Now i'll be calling link Brock in the SS threads! D:

I love your arts, GG. I love the first and second drawings. I love the zelda series, and I love dragons too, so what's not to like about the pictures? :P

Great work!~ I'll make a request if you're taking them

Djinn

and Tonic
Good to see another artist on ZD,

I think these are really good Gerudogirl. I like the style you have used on the wolf pic, using the hairlines to maintain the general shape instead of the usual outline. The dragon and crane pics are great too. I hope to see some more of your work .

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wowsers! D: (again, opened mouth, remember?) I always said your art was kick-azz, and it is. These look great, G-girl, keep up the Great work, I love that Gerudo pic quite some, she looks pwnsauce! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom