• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random Drawing Contest Round 41

The Random Drawing Contest Round 41

• Din Akera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YoshiGirl1011

• LANZZ

• Ryoga

• Jo-Onis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
RDC FAQ

Main Theme: Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme: Back to School

Din Akera

ssubmission.jpg

YoshiGirl1011

sentry.png

LANZZ

sentryj.png

Ryoga

sentry.jpg

Jo-Onis

joonisentry.jpg

Voting Ends 9/12/12

Round 42 Main Theme: The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme: Sports

Entries due 9/16/12

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Great and hilarious entries this time! Good job everyone!

The ones that stand out to me are Din Akera's, Ryoga's, and Jo-Onis's. My vote goes to Ryoga because I like the way it is drawn (I liked Jo-Onis's drawing also) and it's message is very funny. Nice work!

All of the submissions are great. I love the detail Ryoga and Jo-Onis included in their submissions. lol'd at seeing Tingle in a school environment.

My final vote goes to Din Akera though. It's a comical parody of the bipolar Navi and she's not the only one who's extremely exaggerated. Link appears to be an overgrown clown. That truly made my day.

My vote must go to Ryoga^-^ I like Links expression and the concept of Navi not helping him when he actually needs help xD
Great work.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Din Akera
No qualms with this pic. Nicely done with an understandable joke, both Zelda-y and non-Zelda-y. I am wondering though how that desk is standing with only two legs? MAGIC!

Yoshigirl1011
I can see what you were going for, but still very blurry. So its hard to 100% tell

LANZZ
I like the concept. I see a TP Link with an SS Zelda and and OoT Hyrule and Navi. Put all that together and throw in modern day style and you've got a very nice way to incorporate the themes. Your coloring is a little off though. Also, Zelda eyes are a little creepy. Why no irisis?

Ryoga
No complaints. At all. Great Zelda theme, great school theme, and your art is decent. I love all those little quirks you through in there, from the special lunch to the backpack Link has. And of course there's a great Zelda theme with Navi.

Jo-Onis
Again, no complaints. This is drawn incredibly well. Your shading is great, your anatomy is decent, and your perspective works well. Also a great Zelda joke.

This one was a bit more difficult, but in the end I voted for Ryoga as the many shoutouts to the Zelda series made me smile alot. Plus the theme is just very enjoyable. Add that to the decent art and you've got my vote.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I think Jo-Onis' is incredibly well drawn and is very creative. I love the "Talking for Dummies" book cover and how Tingle is attempting to teach Link how to talk. Good job dude. :>

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Din A., since I lol'd at the Clawshot screwup. I wish I could enter this next one since I've got a great idea. Ah well.

EDIT: I may be able to enter after all. It'll just look like feces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom