• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random Drawing Contest Round 40

The Random Drawing Contest Round 40

• Navi Soup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryoga

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
RDC FAQ

Main Theme: The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme: Party

Navi Soup

sentrygn.jpg

Ryoga

RDC+Party+001.jpg

Voting ends 8/29/12.

Round 41 Main Theme: The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme: Back to School

Entries due 9/2/12.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The amazing facial expression on Zelda almost had me voting for Ryoga's picture but I just can't say no to Ganondorf's excellent John Travolta impression in Navi Soup's picture.

Both are excellent though.

Navi Soup
Oh... my... gawsh... I am dying of laughter over here. Like, no... you don't understand. Just the other day, I was battling Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time 3D and he seriously did that John Travolta thing. [clicky] I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. And, there goes Navi stating the obvious. <3 Your art style looks great and comic-y which matches the mood of your drawing. --I don't want to know whose underwear that is... Do people in Hyrule even wear underwear? o-o

Ryoga
I wish it was larger, so I could better see it. But it looks pretty neat. A little more needs to be going on, though. Like, they are all standing in a line. If it were a true party, they'd be all over the place and up the walls. ;p

--My vote went to Navi Soup for making me laugh out loud... literally. Nice lampshade, by the way. <3

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Navi Soup Rather good. Nice use of grey and a nice technique. The theme works really well with Zelda.

Ryoga
The chibi style helps to influence the theme of this pic. Its not to be taken seriously, and I really like that about it. However, the size of the pic does take away from it and I agree with mandy that there isn't much going on. Zelda's face, however, is awesome.

Going to vote for Navi Soup

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Congratulations to Navi Soup for winning with the entry...

sentrygn.jpg

Your entry will be featured on ZD's Deviant Art Account. Entries for round 41 are due 9/2/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom