• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random Drawing Contest Round 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme : Zelda Meets Television

And... one entry. Gerudogirl takes the win yet again.

wipeoutp.png

Hmm... if this keeps up, she'll have more wins than both me and Xinnamin. *Random ponders about that* Anyways, your entry will be placed in ZD's Deviant Art account and in the Zelda Art Lover's group.

Main Theme : The Legend of Zelda Series
Sub Theme : Zelda Meets Another Game Series

Entries Due 10/3/11​

Remember:
Read the rules before submitting.
Rated PG 13 (no cursing).
Interpret the theme how you like.
Clichely have fun.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
lol, that's funny, I really wanted to see more drawings than G-girl's but its funny

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
ok ill enter
there we are

Uh... Ryan... that's not how it works. If you want to enter you have to send me the pic in a Private Message. Pics can't be displayed publicly or it'll cause prevoting. Also the theme you want to use is the one at the bottom of the post under the entries. The theme at the top is for this contest which entries can no longer be submitted for. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or look at the Competition Rules thread.

Last edited:
Uh... Ryan... that's not how it works. If you want to enter you have to send me the pic in a Private Message. Pics can't be displayed publicly or it'll cause prevoting. Also the theme you want to use is the one at the bottom of the post under the entries. The theme at the top is for this contest which entries can no longer be submitted for. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or look at the Competition Rules thread.

Oh darnit.... ok sorry you can delete my posts if you want idk if im going to do enter again

E

Epic mask dude

i'm so entering, although, how do i send you a pic in a private message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom