• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Random Drawing Contest Round 25

The Random Drawing Contest Round 25

• Random Person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Billosopher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Main Theme : Ocarina of Time
Sub Theme : Hot Spot

Random Person

hotspotk.png

Billosopher

linkinahotspot.png

Voting ends on 7/14/11.

Round 26 : Main Theme : Majora's Mask
Sub Theme : Masks

Entries due 7/17/11.

Remember...
-Check the rules thread before entering.
-Interpret themes how you like
-Have fun!

Djinn

and Tonic
These are both really good. RP has done a great job capturing a specific point in the game with all the details pointing out what it would have been like for Link nearing the final seconds in the Death Mountain Crater. The work done on the shadows and background are great.

I'm gonna have to go with Billosopher, I love really expressive characters and I like what you did here. In fact I think that was pretty much the look on my face each time I had to run off a cliff and hover to the next.

Random Person: When I looked at your picture, I instantly knew exactly where it was. The steam, the smoke, the timer, that little bridge, and Link's expression tell all. You did a good job creating a recognizable atmosphere. You drew Link well, but I think that's the part that needs the most improvement, mostly the way the hand and the arm look and the placement of the facial features. But you put him in a good spot--almost centered, but not quite. That makes the viewer look around the picture more, at the hand, at the eyes, etc.

Billosopher: The overall effect of this picture is great! I like the shading and the color scheme. Link's expression really makes the picture, and the way you drew his arms and legs really make it look like he's flailing. I did notice that Link's hairstyle is Twilight Princess, though!

Both: great job on creating hot spots that we can all identify with from playing the game! My vote goes to Billosopher, but Random Person did a great job too!

Z

ZeldaNoob15

I really like the feel of panic that Random Person gave. Although the other one Billosopher did is funny, I really feel the pressure and the heat in Random Person's. Not to mention, I'm a big fan of the art style he chose and more in favor of the colors that were selected. Both are great entries.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I voted for Random Person, as his drawing felt catchy to me. I like the facial expressions on both of them. Both were really well done, though!

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Lulz. Well they both amuse me quite a bit, but my vote goes to Random. Great job to both of you!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Bill, dude, awesome job. Your art has everything I love in a piece, a style I like, originality, humor, and Zelda stuff. Generally with Zelda humor its best to choose a scenario everyone can relate to and I think you did just that. No complaints about the piece at all.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Congrats to Billosopher for kicking my butt with his entry...

linkinahotspot.png

You pic will be displayed in ZD's Deviant Art Account and the Zelda Drawing Lovers' group. Don't forget to turn in entries for the next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom