• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Quest To Defeat The Evil One SU

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Hello, everyone! Yes, I am back! I thought, "Hmm...the perfect way to come back with a bang is a new RP!" At first I thought, "I SHALL MAKE IT ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER!" then my little buggy brain came up with this:

Pikachu's evil twin, Pikamoo, has taken over Hyrule! But, the resistance is ready to fight him! But, before they can come up with a good plan a strange blonde, from the past...or the future, who looks like this:
latest
comes and says that they shouldn't fight Pikamoo (A. K. A. The Evil One). Will the resistance listen to the strange blonde who calls herself Zelda? Will the resistance fight The Evil One? Who knows!

Okay, so, that's the story. If this is too weird just tell me. I'm open to changing it. It's sort of supposed to be like a parallel universe in which Zelda doesn't exist but I guess...Link does? Maybe it's like that Dr. Who episode? Anyway, character sheets must look like this (note; this is an example):
Name; Sia
Race; Deku Scrub
Personality; Cute, bubbly, has anger issues
Gender; Female
Family; None
Romantic Interest; None yet
Attack; Shooting herself into her enemy and epicly failing
Bio; Sia is a bubbly little Deku Scrub who is always trying to fight but completely failing. She's only invaluable because she knows all the latest gossip, the latest news, and everything in-between.
Look;
46bc8.png

Yes, there is a romance component. I dunno if it will ever actually happen, I just thought it might be good to have there. You know, add a little drama to the whole thing.

Rules:
-No OP characters
-No inappropriate images
-Nothing inappropriate
-Don't be racist, sexist, all that stuff
-Don't swear...too much
-DON'T BE MEAN TO PUGS! IT'S AGAINST DA LAW!

Okay, aaaaaaand GO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom