• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Procrastination Thread!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i should be typing up my redo of the first chapter of my fan fic, but i have the attention span of a walnut...oooo shiny

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I should go prepare for tomorrow for my first ever interview with the workplace.

Ha, oh well. I'm depressed, happy, sad, and every thing else right now so...im in lazy slouch mode.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm procrastinating posting. I just realized that I haven't posted since like school started. o_0 That makes me very sad, but I've been rather busy not procrastinating with other things and I haven't found the time nor the motivation to get around to posting. Being that it's a long weekend (Jewish holidays ftw), I've got a little bit of time on my hands to get a few posts done today.

I don't usually procrastinate too much, but I do have some homework/projects that need doing. I just got back home from the gym, though. Exercise is one thing I never put to the wayside. Right now, I have a page in Geometry, a page in Algebra II, a letter for English, and a mini-project for World History all due on Wednesday. But I have the rest of tonight as well as the next two days to get them done, so I'm not particularly worried.

I have to say though, what I'm definitely procrastinating most is going shopping and/or getting a social life. Last night I went out with my mom to get a new scanner (we ended up buying a whole new damn printer) and as we were at the mall, my mom decided she was going to send me shopping because I need new pants. Well all of a sudden social anxiety. Going to the mall on a Saturday night alone, I was almost guaranteed to run into someone I know and be mortified for the rest of my life. I derped around in Forever 21 a bit, grabbed two pairs of jeans, bought a pretzel at the pretzel kiosk, and got the hell out of the mall lmao. I know I need to expand my wardrobe, but I don't like going shopping by myself. And I don't have much of a social life so I'm like wtf who do I ask to go with me without being totally awkward. I really need to branch out more, and I keep convincing myself that it'll happen in time. I suppose that's my biggest procrastination right now.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
I have weekend homework to do, but **** it YOLO
Besides that I should be finishing my 100% run for Skyward Sword, but instead I'm playing Darksiders,
and instead of playing Darksiders I'm on ZD, :D

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
I have weekend homework to do, but **** it YOLO
Besides that I should be finishing my 100% run for Skyward Sword, but instead I'm playing Darksiders,
and instead of playing Darksiders I'm on ZD, :D

Gah, the game will be there man do your work. Don't **** your life up like I did.

Anyway, I'm also procrastinating over Twilight Princess, being the only game I haven't beaten yet(exception being Zelda II but blah)I keep wanting to play it but I hate the Wii version so much.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am procrastinating eating food. Like really. I haven't eaten anything in a while, and my eyesight is getting all messed up. I'm also procrastinating hooking up with Atikus but then again...Joy is my love. <3

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I am procrastinating eating food. Like really. I haven't eaten anything in a while, and my eyesight is getting all messed up. I'm also procrastinating hooking up with Atikus but then again...Joy is my love. <3

I'M PROCRASTINATING ON DIVORCING YOUR ***

I'm procrastinating on about 8 art projects right now. :sweat:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
What I should be doing:

-Writing my fanfics
-Doing my Lab Write-Up for Biology
-Doing other homework
-Studying
-Practicing my monologues for my theatre audition
-Practicing harp for my orchestra practice tomorrow
-Finishing OoX and AoL
-Editing something or other on the ZD Wiki
-Making plans for my birthday
-Eating

What I am doing:
-I have no idea.

Rachel

be vigitant
I saw this thread the other day and wanted to make a post, but I procrastinated...

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Must do English Assignment.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom