• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Procrastination Thread!

So, here I am, sitting in my study hall, doing absolutely nothing productive. Instead of working on an English essay, I am foruming from my phone. And I thought... Gee, I sure wonder what Ganon's up to the rest of ZD is procrastinating doing...

To be honest, I've procrastinated making this thread for, like, five months, and I finally got around to it. But, we need a thread like this. So... What are you currently not doing that you should be doing? ;D

Joy

The Sexy One
Instead of getting ready to go out, I'm leaving it to the last minute and watching a film. Ah well, I guess I'll not look so hot.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
My answer probably won't be too different than most peoples': good, ol' fashioned homework. Specifically, I have thirty math problems that need to be done by Friday evening. Eh, those equations will solve 'emselves.
sunglasses.gif

Last edited:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
My dog needed to go outside but I decided to watch the Wii U preview instead. :( Thank god he didn't pee everywhere.

I am currently taking Mandarin Chinese this semester, and because I find it so awesome, so engaging, I procrastinate, and ignore my other three courses. :( I cannot focus on my other classes! I find myself losing focus, practicing Chinese characters in other classes and while I should be writing English essays or studying for art history. It's hard to split my attention four-ways when I simply want to direct it to Mandarin! Ni hao! Ni jiao shenme mingzi? I need a Chinese keyboard with characters and pinyin tones!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I have my Honors English III homework open on my Word document, but instead of working on it, I am on the greatest procrastination site ever: ZeldaDungeon and on the secondary procrastinator, Facebook.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I's suppose to be doing AP stats & Prob homework & writing a page about Grendel's point of view in Beowulf for Honors English, but I'm on ZD having fun posting comments. Besides, *cough cough* I'm starting to get a sore throat, so I don't think I'll be able to go to school tomorrow...

Dan

I was thinking what A LINK IN TIME was thinking about but then realized A LINK IN TIME is constantly wondering what others are thinking about. I decided to think about the donut princess instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom