• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Positive Self-Image Thread

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This thread is for anyone to post positive self-image thoughts they may have. For example, you can post about qualities about yourself that you like, or even about if you have a good hair day or you're feeling good or cute today. The point is to be positive. Writing down positive thoughts like that may help internalize them, so try to avoid posting negativity in here.

I'll start. I like my appearance and personality. I like my artwork and writing and graphics. I'm proud of them. I'm pretty happy with my life the way it is right now.

So, now it's your turn. Hopefully, we can fill this thread with lots of positive thoughts and bring a little positivity to this site.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think my life may be heading in an increasingly positive direction over these next couple of weeks, because of certain events that may or may not occur. My life is stable atm, and I'm honestly not feeling any real negativity. For now, at least, I feel like I may be at that point when people realize that most of the stuff they were sad or depressed about in the past were just silly things. I don't mean to sound conceited, but I honestly don't think life could really be any better right now.

I really feel like I've got the future planned out for once. Things could go wrong for sure, but it feels really good to have a gameplan that you're pretty sure you can stick to without much problem.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I have lost 30 lbs on NutriSystem®!

Weight-Loss-Program.jpg

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
alright listen I'm just gonna be straight up honest and say my boobs are fantastic, because they are.

I like my wolf-like appearance. Wolves are grreat. Bears are grreat. I like forests. Donuts are so tasty, and I plan on buying some later. Sweets in general are grrand. Remembering positive things about my brother helps me deal with his death. Sylveon and Frosch are really cute. The Moon is awesome. I am so glad that there are still more languages I'd lick to learn. Sleeping is one of the best things ever. Foooood. I'm nearly done with Blazblue: Chronophantasma's story mode. Art is super special. Keen.

S-s-so much p-positivity... *twitch*

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm pretty darn happy about that progress I'm making working out (going on 2 years now). I haven't felt this good, mentally and physically, like ever. Hard work pays off and I'd recommend it to anyone.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I benched 130 yesterday. Mmmm I'm a stud. Such guns...

Haha funny thing... Is that's more than I weigh XD Which means I could bench myself XD

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I finally figured out at least part of what was wrong with me. I've had a rib that I had broken, without being aware of it, when I was very young and it healed in an awkward position that has caused me great pain for most of my life. People would insist that when I couldn't go on after intense activity due to the pain that I was just lazy and weak. After a while I started believing it. What was actually happening was that awkwardly bending rib would rub against things with a lot of force when I'm breathing hard and it would cause a lot of pain and inflammation. Finding out what was really wrong has made feel a lot better and it's given me something to know that I do have a way of fixing it and I don't have to feel ashamed or embarrassed when I can't keep up with other people.

Salem

SICK
I'm studying hard for further education, I'm also working, getting my extended family proud of me, AND above all that, I get the time to visit and say hello, so I have really good relations with my family.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom