• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Pokemon Market Initiative

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Making good progress I see. ^^ That list is pretty impressive, and I agree with the majority -- if not all of it. :yes: One question though:

What purpose do the Pokémon have? To just show off, or add to a collection, ect? Just curious. :sweat:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Making good progress I see. ^^ That list is pretty impressive, and I agree with the majority -- if not all of it. :yes: One question though:

What purpose do the Pokémon have? To just show off, or add to a collection, ect? Just curious. :sweat:

It will be revealed....soon. I like to keep....things in secret. Although the answer here is... quite the obvious one.

Djinn

and Tonic
What is the price range we are dealing with when it comes to common unevolved vs evolved etc.?

I thought the starters should be readily available to even new users without a hassle so I went ahead and made those 40gold for the regulars, 80 for the evolved, and 120 for the third evolution. Blastoise, Charizard, and Venusaur. But what about the others? I don't think we have a really set price range on those yet.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have a suggestion.

What if you included Shadow Pokémon on the market? I, myself, am a very big fan of the Shadow Pokémon portrayed in both Colosseum and Gale of Darkness. If not all Shadow Pokémon, or at least some, I would consider the possibility of adding Shadow Lugia. It's fine if you can't, as this is merely a suggestion.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
....Looking deeper into the market of my Pokemon shop, I see....it has problems.

So I have decided...to close it.

THEN

Remake it and open a new shop. :D Well The plan is simple. I'll sell only the basic pokemon forms and evolve them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom