• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
1641067793431.png

So, the Playstation 5 and Xbox Series S/X released near the end of 2020. At this point, they might as well not have released at all given how few of them there are on the market and how difficult they are to find.

However, the controllers continue to be sold with a great degree of regularity. While I can't find a PS5 physically in stock for the life of me, the Sony and Xbox sections of physical storefronts have no shortage of controllers. You might not be able to buy a PS5, but you can buy the controller. If you game on PC, there are even some games that support it.

My question for those who have used one is this: how do you feel about the more precise rumble functionality? It's more along the lines of what's present in the Nintendo Joycons and a number of people in my friend groups have touted their inability to go back to other controllers after using the rumble functionality included in the new Dualshock.

Me? I'm boring. I've used the controller for quite a bit now, but it just doesn't feel significant enough for me to stick with it over my trusty Xbone controller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom