• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Passion Cruise RP Sign Ups

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Okay, so, who here has watched The Love Boat? Yeah, I know it's kinda a cheesy show and most of you people probably haven't watched it but I wanted to make an RP about it, anyway. I know this is a Zelda place but gimme a break! I saw an RP about NASA AND A FEMINIST! That one looked super interesting so I signed up but anyway, The Passion Cruise is just like The Love Boat. You can guess what The Love Boat is from the name, right? Well, here's the story of this RP:
These people go on a cruise (all of them are single) but the ship gets blown off course and they're on the other side of the world and need to get back. As they get back they fall in love. Drama, drama, love, romance, all that stuff. I don't think anybody's gonna sign up for this but I'm just doing it anyway. XD
A few rules in case anybody does sign up:
-No bad words (bad words are very un-romantic)
-Be appropriate (I know this is romance but please no naked people and stuff like that)
-No magic (this is s'posed to be REAL even though it isn't)
Characters (you can also make up your own characters but they have to all be humans):
-Donalin Janston (male)
-Jacky Kace (female)
-Edwina Pickle (female)
-Mark S. Reverna (male)
-Mac Trogion Devir (male)
If you make up your own characters make sure they have a really weird fancy-sounding name that is too ridiculous to be true. I will be Mandy O'hare (female) if anybody signs up.
Here is what I want the character profile to look like:
Owner: HyrulePug (your name here)
Name: Mandy O'hare (the name of your character here)
Gender: Female (male or female are the only options unless the gender is unknown)
Race: Human (can be: Human, dog, cat, bunny, hamster, etc. No magic creatures, only pets or people)
Appearance: Red hair that's poofy and long, freckles, and a green dress. (you can describe your character however you want)
Personality/backstory: She's just a country girl who won a ticket to a cruise and is excited for the fun of a real fancy cruise like this. (this is your character's backstory. It can be whatever you want as long as it's something that's actually possible in the real world, no magic.)
You can have up to three different characters.

Here are the characters people have made:

Owner: HyrulePug (me)
Name: Mandy O'hare
Race: Human
Appearance: Red hair that's poofy and long, freckles, and a green dress.
Personality/backstory: She's just a country girl who won a ticket to a cruise and is excited for the fun of a real fancy cruise like this.

Owner: Swordbomb
Name: Kasirga T. Nado ((Pronounced Kuh-seer-ga T. Nay-do))
Appearance: Blonde long hair.
Personality:
Kasirga is a hot tempered girl, getting angered really easily. However, get past her wild outer shell and she can be a caring friend. She is quiet when she isn't angry, however, and instead she lets her actions speak for her instead. Her feelings change as easily as the wind, going from quiet to a raging storm in minutes. Through this, it's difficult to keep from arguing with her, but worth being a friend

Owner: DekuNut
Name: Alwin Nutt
Appearance: Short-cut red hair, with blue eyes and light-colored skin. about 6 feet tall, athletic build, usually wears a black tee shirt and jeans.

Last edited:

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Blehh... Wynaut? What do you have to say about this?
"Wynaut! naut Wy Wynaut!" -Wynaut
th

That settles it. I'll join.

Name: Kasirga T. Nado ((Pronounced Kuh seer ga T. Nay do.))
Appearance:
th

Height: 5' 3"
Personality:
Kasirga is a hot tempered girl, getting angered really easily. However, get past her wild outer shell and she can be a caring friend. She is quiet when she isn't angry, however, and instead she lets her actions speak for her instead. Her feelings change as easily as the wind, going from quiet to a raging storm in minutes. Through this, it's difficult to keep from arguing with her, but worth being a friend.
Main Theme:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Alwin "Al" Nutt
Appearance: Short-cut red hair, with blue eyes and light-colored skin. about 6 feet tall, athletic build, usually wears a black tee shirt and jeans.
Personality: Though a little hot-headed and aiming to annoy anyone he can, Al generally takes life pretty easily. While not seeming to take anything seriously, he really does, but in his own special way.
Backstory: After growing up in a small town, Al headed off to college in the big city, studying mathematics. Somehow he managed to stay in school, and graduated a few months ago. He's been searching for a job, but hasn't been all that lucky with it thus far.

Last edited:

HyrulePug

WHOA! People actually replied! Dumb notifications, why didn't you tell me?! Thanks, guys! XD Alwin Nutt and Kasirga T. Nado are great characters! Now the only thing left to do is decide wether to open the RP now with these characters or to wait for more. What do you guys think?

HyrulePug

Yeah, I think your right! I'm gonna add an area where you can see all the characters people have made up.

HyrulePug

Oh, and, by the way, guys: I'm not asking for height and stuff like that in fact I'm gonna make an example of what I want the profile to look like. By the way, your character has to be 20+ years old so if your character is under that age I'll just bump them up to 20 and let you decide their age. Sorry, guys!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
In that case, Kasirga stays at 20 yet looks a bit younger than her age.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
are sign ups still happening. I don't want to play anyone Major. I want to be the Bartender
200_s.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom