• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time The OWL from Ocarina Of Time

L

leviwar

Okay so i came up with this theory whilst playing Majoras Mask, In Majoras Mask the owl refers to you as a fairy boy... if Majoras Mask is a sequel to Ocarina Of Time wouldn't the owl already know who you are since your the same Link? its not like the owl would just forget all of a sudden. I know this sounds a bit iffy but its logical. So what do you guys think?

This is kind of interesting but it could always be reffering to him as when he had Navi, not Tatl. Like, in Ocarina of Time he saw whats his face (the owl) with Navi. So he could be reffering to that. Also, it could have been a different owl - Who knows?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Majora's Mask takes place in an alternate reality, a parallel world to Hyrule. The characters in MM may look like the characters from OoT, but they are actually different individuals. The owl in MM is not the same owl as OoT's Kaepora Gaebora, thus he doesn't know who Link is.

Majora's Mask takes place in an alternate reality, a parallel world to Hyrule. The characters in MM may look like the characters from OoT, but they are actually different individuals. The owl in MM is not the same owl as OoT's Kaepora Gaebora, thus he doesn't know who Link is.

I was about to write a lengthy post about that, but Xinn said it perfectly.

Its possible the Owl has a chemical dependency... I bet he was hitting the sauce when link wasn't around.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Kaepora Gaebora, the owl from OoT, is from Hyrule, while Fukurowa, the owl from MM, lives in Termina. They are both in the same body, but two different characters in all respects, as Hyrule and Termina are parallel lands, and both watch over their worlds. He apparently only chooses to appear when help is needed most and likely lives in an unexplored part of Southern Swamp.

That is interesting, I had no idea the MM Owl had its own name, I think this pretty much settles the doubt about it being a different character to kaepora Gaepora, at least for me.

Out of curiosity, where did you learn it's name? I don't recall it in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom